PDA

View Full Version : Healthy Back Baby Bag is back on ebags

Jsher
04-08-2004, 02:35 PM
20% off the new $60 price, and go thru ebates for more money back.

The bag retailed for $95 when I first got it, 2/03. It looks like they have changed the interior color to grey over the original red or royal blue. The zipper pulls are different. I hope they lightened the bag, when they made it less expensive. An antislip pad on the strap is also needed

I just got and like their messenger bag also. I did reorderagain today in black, as the ocean IRL is too grey for me.

So, yes, I did order another new Healthy Back baby Bag. I will post a review of between the older style vs the new one (if any main differences) when it arrives.

I love my HBB bags! Skip hop is now just a stroller bag.

Jodi

bubbaray
04-08-2004, 06:49 PM
The price is cheaper now because it is a lighter-weight nylon fabric, instead of the heavier poly. The new bag is ONLY available in the grey interior. I don't have either bag, so I can't help with the other questions, but I got my information direct from Ameribags.

HTH
Melissa

Jsher
04-08-2004, 09:42 PM
That's what I suspected from the photos. I use my original Baby bag everyday for the last 11 months, and rely on it.

I always wished it was lighter, and now my has come true. Did ameribag say they had made other design changes beyond those visible in the photo?

thanks for the info

Jodi

bubbaray
04-08-2004, 11:37 PM
Probably because I didn't ask. I was asking b/c I found a grey interior bag for $59.99 on one website and I thought it was too good a deal to be true, so I emailed Ameribag to see what the scoop was. So, I didn't ask any other questions.

But I did get their email address from their website. Sorry, I don't have it handy for you, but it was easy to locate on their site. They responded within 24hrs.

My concern with the bag being lighter is whether it would hold up well or not? If you get the new bag, I would love to see a review! :)

HTH
Melissa