PDA

View Full Version : More WW backpack pics...

momathome
04-08-2004, 09:29 PM
http://www.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?showSlide=true&Uc=12kuepqh.72edzaa9&Uy=67kuel&Upost_signin=BrowsePhotos.jsp%3fshowSlide%3dtrue&Ux=0

houseof3boys
04-08-2004, 09:43 PM
You rock Lauren. Thanks for posting. Any chance you can take one of you wearing your pretty new pack?

Thanks again, the bag is really pretty and I love the inside! :)

momathome
04-08-2004, 10:19 PM
Debbi-
I try to avoid being in pics at all cost but perhaps I'll have dh take a pic this weekend of me wearing the bag. Stranger things have happened!
-Lauren

LD92599
04-08-2004, 10:39 PM
I *love* the slip pocket for diapers and wipes! I have to place my order....i have to place my order...I have to place my order!

Laura
mom to William

lrucci
04-08-2004, 10:55 PM
Your bag looks great! Thanks for posting the pics.

Lisa
Mom to Kyleigh Elizabeth 7/19/03

jasabo
04-08-2004, 11:20 PM
Thanks Lauren! It's beautiful!

How do you feel about the pockets? Are they big enough to fit Avent bottles? I'd need to carry 2 Avent bottles and a bottle of water for me, in addition to diapers, etc. Do you think there'd be room? I'm wondering because the bag looks a little smaller then I thought it'd be.

Also, do you think it's "stiff" enough? Does it seem like it'll hold it's shape for a while, or start to kind of wilt over with use?

I really want to order a backpack (I already ordered a tote), but want to make sure it'll work for me. TIA for your answers!

Lisa - mom to 9 month old twin boys

momathome
04-08-2004, 11:40 PM
Hey, Lisa!
Tomorrow I will try to fit Avent bottles in and see if they work. The bag is not overly stiff but does seem to be pretty durable - Kim does include interfacing in the backpack. The pics are a little deceiving because it actually is fairly roomy on the inside. I'm thinking that for the amount of stuff you need to carry for twins, this would be a good quick trip bag - you would probably want something bigger for all-day outtings. I'll give you more info tomorrow!
-Lauren