PDA

View Full Version : WW signature bag- love it!!

jillnagel
04-09-2004, 11:44 AM
I am very new to this site (and trying to learn the hang of it), but I wanted you all to know that I just received my WW signature diaper bag yesterday. It is absolutely beautiful and I love it. Unfortunately, my camera is broken so I cannot scan pictures. Just wanted anyone thinking about the bag to know that its great quality, made really well and exactly to my specifications. I love it and have gotten so many compliments. Because Im not very creative, I went with the dragonfly and plaid fabrics already seen on the site and I couldnt be happier. Kim is wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend the bag. It is amazing. It fits all of my crap and looks great.

Dscvrlifewith3
04-09-2004, 11:52 AM
Here is a picture of Jill's bag.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/4173.jpg

lmladuke
04-09-2004, 11:58 AM
Jill:

What size is your bag? I am still debating tote sizes. Did you get elastic in some of the pockets? I know a few people requested it. I am definately interested in the elastic and would love some feedback.

Even though you claim your bag is not creative - it is very pretty. Mine is going to very conservative, sadly enough. I am sure it will be beautful though - when I finally decide everything and order it!!!

Lori

jillnagel
04-09-2004, 12:02 PM
It is the signature bag. I was going to order the Elizabeth, but Kim said this one was only a few inches bigger but seemed to have a lot more room inside. I didnt get elastic pockets, but Kim made pockets to fit my wallet, wipes, diapers, sippy cups, cell phone, etc... I told her exactly what I carried in my bag and she came up with all the right size pockets.

The only thing I would recommend (but didnt do and sort of regret it) is to get your changing pad waterproof. I didnt realize it was something I could have requested.

Hope that helps.

Jill

todzwife
04-12-2004, 04:35 PM
Ha! Thats the one I ordered! I love that fabric!