PDA

View Full Version : Backseat organizer for kids?

wendinbill
04-11-2004, 09:42 AM
I was thinking about getting one of those things that hang on the back of the driver seat for my six year old. He likes to have a lot of stuff in the car and this would be an excellent way to keep it organized. I thought I had seen them on E-bay-homemade ones. Any suggestions? I've also seen them at Target. Just wondered if you smart girls had any first hand experience!!

Chelsey333
04-11-2004, 11:50 AM
I have one. I paid about 16.00 (which was way overpriced), bec I have seen them for a lot less. I got mine at Babies R Us and I really do like it. I keep a couple of toys, bibs, and change of clothes in it for ds. Keeps me a bit more organized with the toys. It is probably cheaper to buy one at Walmart or Target then to buy on Ebay with shipping, I guess it depends how cheap they are on Ebay.

RiaHannam
04-12-2004, 01:13 AM
I just picked up a couple on clearance at TRU. They are not fancy and are clear vinyl but were only $2.50 each! Put them on the back of the captains chairs in the second row for my boys when they ride in the back row of the minivan. They were all excited about it and filled up the pockets right away with their goodies. I'm almost wishing I got 2 more (either as spares or for the front seats) as they take up no space at all and are good for holding just about anything. Next time I go back I'll see if they have more - and probably snag some!