PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone purchased from polkadot81435.com?

maddio
04-12-2004, 02:29 PM
I was looking to purchase a Chester Ditsy Strip Diaper bag and found it to be the cheapest at www.polkadot81435.com.
I ordered it over a week ago but haven't heard anything from them.
I called them a couple times and sent them an email to see when my bag would arrive being that I am impatient when it comes to receiving new diaper bags.

Has anyone had any problems or purchased from them?
Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks...

emmiem
04-12-2004, 02:52 PM
I ordered an outfit and two petunia picklebottom diaper bags from them last year. I actually had to return something and had to email them for a RA. I was pleased with my transaction. My first order came to me extremely fast. However, when I had to return one and exchange it for another one, the exchanged diaper bag came much slower.
Michele

maddio
04-12-2004, 03:01 PM
Thanks for the reply.

I just looked on their website and they removed the diaper bag that I just ordered. Not sure if that's a bad sign. I see that they already charged my credit card the day the order was placed.

lmariana
04-12-2004, 08:59 PM
I ordered the same bag from them! I never heard anything from them either, but it just showed up about a week after ordering.

By the way, I love the bag! Let us know how things work out with them...

Mariana
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

maddio
04-12-2004, 11:38 PM
Mariana -

Did you get the bag you ordered?

Well, I got home today and the bag had arrived - but it was the wrong bag. And it didn't include any of the extras that it said it did - changing pad or matching cosmetic bag. it just had the nylon drawstring bag.

They sent me the Candy Stripe instead of the Ditsy Stripe bag and it was a smaller size bag than the one I had ordered. The one on their website had 2 pockets on the outside and a tab/snap closure. This one has no outer pockets and a zipper closure. Is this the same bag you had ordered?

Maybe that's why it's removed from their website - because they sent me the wrong bag.

I emailed them AGAIN, but who knows if they'll ever get back to me.
I just wish they had better customer service - or at least told me that they didn't have the bag i ordered. sheesh!!

-Linda

lmariana
04-13-2004, 08:57 AM
I guess we ordered similar, but different bags. I ordered the Ditsy Stripe, but it didn't have any exterior pockets and only the drawstring sack. I did get the bag I ordered, but I think it was slightly different than yours.

I hope you hear back frm them soon! If you have no luck, you can always call their store. Let us know how it goes.

Mariana
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

maddio
04-14-2004, 05:47 PM
Well, just to give everyone an update in case you are thinking of purchasing from this website...

I've been calling everyday and leaving messages since no one seems to be answering the phone and I also sent them an email but no word from them. I tried calling today and now their answering machine isn't even on. So to say the least I'm very frustrated!!!

The GOOD NEWS is that I called Chester handbags directly and they said that they would swap bags for me. They are wonderful!!!
They are going to send me the bag I really ordered and I just have to send my bag once I get the new one. They were very nice and even said that I would receive my bag by the weekend!! At least there are some companies out there that still believe in Great Customer Service.