PDA

View Full Version : Who says a mom can't change her mind?

Jsher
04-12-2004, 09:33 PM
I was all set to return my new ocean Ameribag tote, for color reasons only. Well DD #2 spiked a high fever Saturday, so I took the bag with me to Beaumont Hospital, a truly massive medical complex. It attached well to the MBUS using either the stroller hooks from BRU or by caribiners. For height reasons, I like the hooks better.

It worked like a champ.

I also took it out today on my P3 (another item I am coming to appreciate more and more) by attaching the caribiner to the hooks on the handles. Worked better than the skip hop, as I could see the middle section so well. It wears better on the body than the skip hop.

I like my clutch wallet best in one of the inside side pockets, Very easy to pull out and replace. It also stiffens the sides of the bag. I found a 14 oz Nalgene water bottle that fits great in the outer side pocket at REI today too. The ones at Target were too large.

The color is great! Thanks for helping me breaking the "black hole" I had been stuck in!

Jodi

RiaHannam
04-13-2004, 12:54 AM
Jodi,

Glad to hear you bonded with your Ocean Ameribag! I have that one too and I love the color. I've only been using it for 3 days but I am very happy with this bag. I like the organization. When I unzip it I can see everything in the bag because of the U-shaped zipper configuration. Glad to hear it attached well to the stroller too. I need to get some caribiners.
Hey - can you take a pic of how it looks attached to your stroller? Also a pic of the water bottle in the pocket? Sorry I'm so needy but I'd love to see this.

And congrats on breaking out of the black hole. It's freeing, isn't it??