PDA

View Full Version : Many ways to pack wallet & water bottles in Ameribag tote

Jsher
04-13-2004, 05:36 PM
I have shown the bottles, 14 oz nalgene bottle, clutch wallet and avent bottles in deifferent locations in the bag.

If you have a bottle in the side interior pocket, you cannot have a bottle in the outside pocket at the same time. Other items might fit though.

Jodi

RiaHannam
04-14-2004, 12:59 PM
Jodi,

Wow - thanks for showing all those great packing pictures! You are correct - there are many ways to pack this bag. And yes you can't have something in the outside 'bottle' pocket if you have something on the inside too (in same pocket), but this bag is so versatile that it's not a problem.

You have gone above and beyond the call of diaper bag pictures. I appreciate the time that went into it!! Gosh now I want to go play with mine and reconfigure everything.

I think these pics will make some people want to get this bag - as they should (if it's their style that is). Ebags has a great return policy so if anyone is hesitating, just give it a go and see for yourself.

Jsher
04-14-2004, 01:45 PM
It was my pleasure ! Without your review I never would have ever bought it. I learn so much from these boards, it was time to give back.

My Black tote is arriving tomorrow, along with the updated Healthy Back Baby Bag. I'll let you know what I think.

Did you find another water bottle to fit? I got mine at REI, a 14 oz nalgene.

RiaHannam
04-14-2004, 02:41 PM
Wow, you got a tote in black too? And the baby bag? I must of course see pictures of those also!(though you don't have to be technical with them) Will you keep both of those too?

Well about the water bottle. I have one that is a polar bottle (has soft insulation in it) that I've been using for over a year that I LOVE! It's 10.5" high and 9.5" around... which is a tad on the big side for that pocket. However it works enough for me not to replace it. But I will look for one like you have next time I'm near REI. How big is that by the way (in inches)?

Jsher
04-14-2004, 10:09 PM
I already had been using the HBB Baby bag for the past year. Both the updated Baby bag, and the Black tote arrive tomorrow. Will be happy to review and share photos.

My bottle is the 14 oz size, not sure dimensions. A camping/ sporting goods store might also work.

And, yes I plan on keeping all the bags. My husband is overseas, so this is a cheaper hobby than more strollers! I just tell him I am getting ready for baby #3/ God help me :)

Jodi