PDA

View Full Version : Petunia Pickle Bottom Toddler Totes, Like/Dislikes

pamela mom of 3
04-13-2004, 08:26 PM
Curious if anyone one owns a Petunia Pickle bottom Toddler Tote and what you liked/disliked about it?

According to the shop alot use them as a purse afterwards??

Right now i own *ahem* several bags but only one toddler tote, it's by chester it's not bad but i would like one with more pockets it only has one... ;)

Thank you :)

~Pamela Mom Of 3

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/kao/otn/blobflower.gif

emmiem
04-13-2004, 09:35 PM
I have two totes, the Black Jaguar and the Brown Land of the Lost. I love them. One of mine is getting a little out of shape. I think it has gotten wet more times. The straps get a little scrunched up from putting over your shoulder by the armpit. I have had them both a year and they do look great! I would use it later. I get lots of compliments on them from people without kids usually! The pockets outside are extremely handy and the bottle pocket inside I usually use for my cellphone. Buy one!
Michele

JenCA
04-14-2004, 12:10 AM
I have a PP toddler tote (sunset dragon roll) and love it! It's roomy enough for all my stuff for DD (diapers, wipes, diaper creme, formula container, bottles, small toys, burp cloth, sweater)as well as my wallet, cell, and keys. It's a really nice-looking bag--I have people stop and ask me about it all the time. I think it's a great bag and definitely recommend it! :)

mik8
04-14-2004, 11:46 AM
I have a PP toddler tote in sunset dragon roll. I just got mine right before easter (got it during the coop last month) and am very pleased with it. It's just the perfect size for my diapering needs. I carry: 3-4 dipes, 2 bottles, a spare clothing, the pad that came with it, rattle, a washcloth or bib, travel size purell, cell phone, and my purse. Some mommies don't think it's not "big enough" but in all honesty, it really is the perfect size for me. It can hold 2 bottles on the outside and one inside. This is my bag on days when I want to go out and don't want to look mommy-ish. The fabric is simply gorgeous.

pamela mom of 3
04-15-2004, 11:43 AM
Thank you all for your input NOW the big Question LOL ;)

Color/Pattern

I was thinking
http://petuniapicklebottom.com/product_detail.phtml?id=12

Because my stroller is purple, it's a grape MBUS but any other that someone would think would look good?

Thanks again :)

~Pamela Mom Of 3

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/kao/otn/blobflower.gif

jk3
04-15-2004, 12:07 PM
I love that bag. It's on my wishlist! I have the Bam Bam back pack which is a discontinued style somewhat similar to the new Wasabi bag. I'm not a huge orange person but for some reason I love the Mango color + how it's paired w/the green. Definitely a beautiful bag! It might look great in a contrasting way with the grape.

emmiem
04-15-2004, 03:19 PM
How about the Wasabi or the Shrimp Roll? I would love to get one of those to add to my collection but I am not a fan of the pom poms. Too bad they can't be an add on.
Michele

humblemama
04-15-2004, 04:25 PM
The mango is delicious!!!!! Sara