PDA

View Full Version : Ella Bags Customer Service

ddmarsh
04-13-2004, 09:38 PM
I have contacted them 3 times and have received no response. At this point I'm being rather annoyed. My bag purchased during the last co-op ripped at one of the handle points, it came out of the seams. I just hadn't gotten around to doing much about it but have been trying to email them and in the meantime the other end of that handle has come out. Has anyone had any success with problems with them?

TIA

Momof3Labs
04-13-2004, 09:42 PM
My one bag has been used a lot and is still in perfect condition.

If you only tried e-mail, give them a call instead. A few months back they were having problems with their e-mail and weren't receiving some messages, not sure if that is still the case.

papal
04-13-2004, 11:16 PM
Sorry about your bag.... i have used mine a lot but and it is still perfect!
Try calling them on the phone.. i just recd. an email from them saying that their new store has opened.. maybe they were very busy with the opening.

pritchettzoo
04-13-2004, 11:17 PM
The way their bags are assembled lends itself to the bag coming apart. The handle is held on merely by one (maybe two if you're lucky or they screw up the handle length as they did with mine) passes of the seam, and the fabric is whisper-thin.

Their 800 number was disconnected, but if you want to call long distance, they return approximately 2/3 of the messages left (in my experience). I have had little success with their customer service and abandoned all hope entirely.

Good luck!

Anna
Mama to Gracie (9/16/03)

ddmarsh
04-14-2004, 08:17 AM
I'll have to try and give them a call today although I'm not very hopeful. I can understand a delay in getting back to someone or a missed message but I have emailed them on 3 separate occasions. Grrr, I hate poor CS.