PDA

View Full Version : Loom Marsupial CLUTCH

Chelsey333
04-14-2004, 09:41 AM
Just curious how you use your Loom clutch. I haven't used mine yet. Do you just throw loose credit cards, license, and money in there? Or do you have a tiny wallet that keeps your money and cards organized? I am just afraid I might lose things if I throw my money in there loose.

lmariana
04-14-2004, 09:54 AM
In my clutch, I carry my full size wallet, 3-4 lipsticks/glosses, pill case, eye drops, hand wipes, a pen, and some hair ties. I may also be able to squeeze my cell phone in, but I usually don't. It's the best! I love my Loom clutch. :)

Hope this helps!

Mariana
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

jec2
04-14-2004, 11:32 AM
Wow, you really get a lot in yours!

I just have my checkbook, which holds my most used cards, and my cell phone and then random receipts etc in there.

lmintzer
04-14-2004, 11:04 PM
I don't put my wallet in there (would take up the whole space). The wallet goes in one of the triangular side pockets inside the Loom bag. In the clutch, I have one of those large wide-toothed combs, 2 lipsticks/glosses, powder, mascara (which is a joke--I never use it anymore), and my cell phone. My sunglasses case doesn't make it in there either--I I tuck it in one of the outside bottle pockets of the bag.