PDA

View Full Version : Ok, I think I have made my decisions for WW co-op

lmladuke
04-14-2004, 03:37 PM
After much anticipation and many emails to kim, I think I am getting: backpack in nova check pattern with black bottom, red piping and red lining. No monogram

I am still unsure of whether to add elastic on any of the pockets. Those who already received their WW bags - did you get pockets?

Baby is due end of July, so this will be a great fall bag. What do you all think?

Lori

kfcboston
04-14-2004, 06:38 PM
I'm not doing the coop :( but novacheck is a great choice - I LOVE that fabric!

LD92599
04-14-2004, 07:37 PM
I have the Nova Check in an Ella backpack...LOVE it and have rec'd many compliments on it! You can't go wrong with it!

Laura
mom to William

http://homepage.mac.com/ld14m

laurajaney
04-14-2004, 09:55 PM
I just order a WW backpack today too, but I'm planning to use mine this summer to tote stuff for my 2 y.o. DS and DS#2 (due 4/14/04).

I didn't get elastic on the pockets because I felt like that might make me a little more limited on what I can put in them. Also, I thought it might make accessing pocket contents a little more challenging, esp when you're juggling a baby and who-knows-what-else. Unless the bag is totally tipped over, I don't really think that stuff falling out of the pockets is a big deal -- remember you've got a flap on the backpack. JMO.

You might want to consider just one elastic pocket for little things (Purell, Mylicon, Tylenol, lipstick) things you don't anticipate needing to access often or quickly, but wouldn't want to be digging around for in the bottom of the bag.

The bag I've been using for the past 2 yrs doesn't have elastic pockets and I've never missed them.

HTH
Laura

lmladuke
04-15-2004, 07:24 AM
I think I stole the idea from looking at your bag. I had always loved Burberry bags, but there was no way DH was going to let me buy one. He thought my coach diaper bag was rediculous! So I saw yours from the Ella co-op a while bag, but Ella no longer had the fabric. Kim, just happened to have a little left. I am excited. I know it will be beautiful!

I think Ella actually has the fabric now, I may order a cosmetic bag for my stuff, or a paci pouch from them - as Kim does not do those yet.

Thanks for the inspiration!

Lori

lmladuke
04-15-2004, 07:26 AM
Good points about the elastic. Thanks. I may end up getting a cosmetic bag which I could put all of "my" stuff in. I

Lori

LD92599
04-15-2004, 07:36 AM
I happen to prefer the elastic on my pockets...i have 3 w/ and 3 w/o on the Ella. They aren't super-duper tight elastic...but it's enough to keep things neatly in the pockets, IYKWIM! It just allows the pocket to "close" a tiny bit so that things aren't falling out!

Glad you liked my Ella! You'll love the WW in Nova! I've had people @ work ask what I paid for my Ella in Nova...and then proceed to ask if I paid more than $400! Whoa! Talk about a compliment!

Laura
mom to William

http://homepage.mac.com/ld14m