PDA

View Full Version : T2 accessories and fabric questions

kkb99
04-14-2004, 09:52 PM
After debating this for over a month, I've decided the T2 peewee is definitely the bag for me, but in building my bag (plum-black-plum....I think!) I have a few questions. First of all, does any one know the difference between cordura and ballistic? Which did you guys get and how do you like it? How much does the strap pouch hold- is it good for putting a wallet in or for using in place of your wallet? My ideal bag would have my cell phone and wallet easily accessible to me (not falling to the bottom) but secured well. And additionally having a clutch, like the Loom watermelon one for my wallet, etc, that can also come out quickly when you don't need the whole bag. I am wondering if the strap pouch could potentially function in this manner?

Thanks

jerseygirl07067
04-15-2004, 12:31 PM
I was eyeing this one also. I actually was wondering - what is the color of the interior? It looks grey on the website, which I like. As far as the cordura and ballistic, I think the ballistic is shinier looking and has slightly less color options. Sorry I can't answer the rest of your questions but I am interested in the responses too.

Marcy

jasabo
04-15-2004, 12:39 PM
When I was playing around with the design your own page, it allowed you to open the bag to see the interior. That may have just been an option for design your own page though. If you'd rather not design your own, you could probably chose a color scheme then email the company and ask what the interior color would be. They seem to have really great customer service.

Lisa - mom to 10 month old twin boys

jerseygirl07067
04-15-2004, 04:04 PM
Thanks, if I decide to go with a T2 I would definitely design my own. The bags look so cool! I love playing around with that site. I think I'm leaning toward some combination with the colors stone, sky, and mint. Or maybe navy, sky and gray.

Marcy

sbaker
04-15-2004, 08:18 PM
I do have a T2 and the interior is gray. It makes it so easy to find things.

Just my two cents...
:) :+ :)
Sara
Mom to:
Rayce 02/09/02
Charlye 12/20/03

mamahill
04-16-2004, 12:56 PM
My interior is grey. The strap pouch is bit enough for my keys and sunglasses, or keys and wallet (mine is small), but I don't think it's as big as a clutch. I don't have a problem putting my wallet in the bag since my wallet is a light blue (robin's egg?).

And the ballistic is shinier. I've seen both, and I don't really have a preference, but because the color I wanted (mine is mint-silver-gray) was only available in cordura, my decision was made. Color was more important than fabric ;).