PDA

View Full Version : If you're considering the Baby Sherpa backpack then run to The Right Start!

mattysmom
04-16-2004, 03:35 PM
They are $48 minus 20% (so around $40) right now! I was tempted to buy one even though I don't need one now. I was at the Burlington, MA store, and all sale items are an additional 20% off. They also had the Fleurville Mothership in a couple colors for $89 minus 20%.
Hope this helps someone!

sc
04-16-2004, 10:00 PM
Does anyone know the diff. between 2003 & 2004 version? Thanks.

ErinP
04-16-2004, 10:06 PM
Wow! Thanks for the info! Do you know which colors they had left in the mothership? I was there a few weeks ago (I'm from Haverhill, MA) trying to get hubby to buy me one in light blue, but they were $100. Oh I was hoping to get one for my anniversary which is next week! I'm also due May 5 and am on bedrest, but I just might have to break DR.'s orders and take a trip to the mall. Right Start is right near the entrance!!!! Did they have any other good sales?
Erin

petersmom
04-17-2004, 12:52 AM
Erin, Call your local store and see what they they have,
I am in Michigan and they only had the light blue,
so I bought it even though I wanted the pink stripe or purple swirl, and am paying the 10.95 shipping( I have 2 under 20 months and they are 1 hour away.) A lot cheaper and less aggravation to have it sent

good luck,
stephanie

ErinP
04-17-2004, 01:05 AM
that's what I want-the light blue!!! I tried calling, but they were closed. I'll try again in the morning!

mattysmom
04-17-2004, 09:13 AM
I got your email and have been trying to remember all morning what colors they were. I think they had pink and maybe blue? Definitely two choices and no stripes. There were some other good sales - but I don't know if it's worth breaking Dr's orders!

I would try calling right at 9:30 or 10 this am when they open... there were salespeople hanging around yesterday...

sbjf
04-17-2004, 09:51 AM
Thank you!!! I don't have a Right Start near me anymore (I'm in Atlanta), but I called the one nearest me (Reston, VA) and they have Baby Sherpas and Motherships (denim? and pink) in stock.

I ordered a Baby Sherpa!!! It was 40 dollars and then 8.95 for shipping, excellent!!!!!!

Thank you so, so much!

ErinP
04-17-2004, 11:30 PM
Thanks so much for getting back to me. They only had pink and denim-no blue! Bummer. DH wouldn't let me get the pink-he wouldn't want to ever have to carry it and we already have a Navy bag for the fall. Blue goes with so much summer stuff that we have! Oh well, I'll keep looking on e-bay for the blue! thanks again!
Erin

sbjf
04-18-2004, 12:00 AM
Erin, I just pm'd you. :-)

stillplayswithbarbies
04-18-2004, 02:57 PM
The Right Start in Danbury Connecticut has the denim blue when I was there on Friday.

I bought the last Baby Sherpa they had.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03