PDA

View Full Version : Timbuk2 Owners please help

mabuckles
04-16-2004, 03:41 PM
Decided I must have a T2 bag based on all of your wonderful reviews. I haved played with their site but found a bag of theirs I love in the Title Nine Sports Catalog

here is a pic

http://www.title9sports.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=597&itemType=PRODUCT&RS=1&keyword=go+bag

It is does not have the center divider though. Worried that without that the bag will become too disorganized. I don't love any of the other graphic material on the website though so if I don't get this I probably will get a three stripe solids - Navy and the lighter blues

What do you think?

mamahill
04-16-2004, 05:08 PM
It says it has an inner organizer - does that refer to the organizer on the side? I wondered if it included the center divider. Personally, I can't imagine not having the center divider. I'm sure you could get by without it, but I wouldn't want to. There's a green aloha print, but I guess you didn't like that one? I had a Little Tripper prior to this one, so I've used a larger space without a divider. It can be done, so if you really love this fabric, then I say go for it. The only other thing is that I'd recommend a strap pouch and/or cell phone holder if you have a phone. I'd email the company and ask about their "inner organizer." If it has the center divider, then BUY!! ;)