PDA

View Full Version : Any fleurville co-ops coming???

petersmom
04-16-2004, 07:32 PM
Okay,
I'm a lunitic with bags lately, thanks to this site.
Now, I WANT!!!! a fleurville mothership , I think in pink stripes or the purple swirl. I am not willing to spend retail. other than ebay any suggestions???
Thanks,
Stephanie
mom with too many bags and wants more!

etwahl
04-16-2004, 07:35 PM
i think that hanna andersson has a pink stripe and there is currently a 20% off coupon floating around! check the reality layette section for the code

ETA: here's the code: WBM30 - it expires on may 2!

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com

mattysmom
04-16-2004, 08:24 PM
The Right Start has some (but I don't know if they have those colors) for $89 minus 20% ... worth a call!

jec2
04-16-2004, 08:30 PM
Which Right Start?

petersmom
04-16-2004, 09:09 PM
Thank YOU!!

Although I really didn't want a blue one, for that price it was worth it !!!!

I just called the local store

Thanks again,
stephanie

robmab719
04-17-2004, 03:32 PM
I have a pink one listed on the babybags and BBBSwap boards. New with tags. Email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

tina-t
04-17-2004, 09:40 PM
Thank you!!! I was able to get a pink one. I really prefered a light blue/chocolate one but the blue that they have is the dark denim blue. I called up 5 stores and that was the blue mothership that they had, no light blue/chocolate mothership. So I decided to go with the pink. Apparently, the denim blue is very dark, almost black and the interior is a medium metallic blue. I've never seen that before. Also, some stores did not have the additional 20% off. I had to pay additional for shipping since we don't have a right start here. The nearest one is about 2 hours away! But still a great deal!!!

jec2
04-17-2004, 10:57 PM
Hi,
If I decide I "have" to have one I'd like to not call all the stores. So, if any of you have seen or called would you mind posting what colors you found @ which store. Thanks bunches :)

PS--I don't think I'd mind the denim at all and not really interested in the baby blue or pink or pink stripes.

sbjf
04-17-2004, 11:07 PM
Reston, VA had denim and pink. I had never seen the denim so I did a search and here is a picture of it...

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/duematernity/indigodenim.html

The girl that I spoke to was very helpful and sweet from the Reston store. Easy process! I'll have my Baby Sherpa by Wednesday. :-)

jec2
04-17-2004, 11:11 PM
Thanks so much. I'll try calling tomorrow. I HAVE to sleep on this one. Why do all these deals seem to come back-to-back? By the by, how much was shipping for you and where do you live? I live in Cali so I bet shipping might add up.

sbjf
04-17-2004, 11:23 PM
I'm in Georgia BUT, the girl from the store told me that they actually base their shipping charges on the total price of your purchase (weird). SO, since my purchase was between 25-50 dollars shipping was 8.95. I asked what shipping would be for the Mothership out of curiousity and I think it was about 10.95.

I know what you mean about the deals coming back to back OUCH! If dh and I didn't just have to put out $500 for our glider today I would have snagged a Mothership too, but I refrained!!!

stacyleigh
04-17-2004, 11:42 PM
What a great deal on the Mothership...I have been eyeing it for MONTHS!! I have decided the Mothership is a bit too big for me but I would love the Alpha 7. Has anyone seen it at the Right Start for these great prices? If so could you please tell me what store so I can call (none in my area). TIA!!

sbjf
04-17-2004, 11:57 PM
I can save you one call, Reston, VA doesn't have the Alpha 7.

Good luck though!

jec2
04-18-2004, 12:18 PM
So, it's not the purple swirl (o'well) but it is the denim (our second choice). DH just said last night that he wished our Marsupial was a little bigtger so this is what really gave the push to get it. Called the Reston Store and ordered it today. Yay.

houseof3boys
04-18-2004, 01:53 PM
Did you get it 20% off too? I don't think I can resist this one!!!!

EDITED : forget the answer to the ?, I just got one too. DH heard me talking to myself about the bag and said "JUST GET IT". Hee Hee.

Thanks everyone for the tip. :)

jec2
04-18-2004, 03:01 PM
Which color did you get? It is such a good deal that I couln't help myself!

houseof3boys
04-18-2004, 03:56 PM
I got the denim since it is so dark I know I'll love it and it'll probably look interesting with black.

I can't wait to get it. I always thought it was HUGE pre-Ryan and now that I've gone through 4 diaper bags, I realize that it's not!!!

Did you sell your Combi urban sling Juliet? I ebayed mine.

jec2
04-18-2004, 04:56 PM
I know, I thought it was huge too and would never need anything that big. DH and I thought the Marsupial would be large enough, but we both still struggle to get it all in there. I swear, we don't pack that much (just everything ;)) Plus, with CD's the space goes quickly. I think the denim color is great too. The only minus about it is that I believe the interior is dark, but with the size and great organization I think overall the diaper bag is one I am going to love. Although, I have been eyeing the Skip Hop and was going to order an Ella or WW but now have to hold back on those.

Yes, I did sell the combi. I ebay'd mine too, just last week. I think I got $25 or $30 for it! It was the 1st thing I sold on ebay! Now I am cruising around the house looking for things to sell so that I can then have paypal funds for silly things that I don't NEED like cute emroidered diaper covers!!

jec2
04-18-2004, 04:56 PM
I know, I thought it was huge too and would never need anything that big. DH and I thought the Marsupial would be large enough, but we both still struggle to get it all in there. I swear, we don't pack that much (just everything ;)) Plus, with CD's the space goes quickly. I think the denim color is great too. The only minus about it is that I believe the interior is dark, but with the size and great organization I think overall the diaper bag is one I am going to love. Although, I have been eyeing the Skip Hop and was going to order an Ella or WW but now have to hold back on those.

Yes, I did sell the combi. I ebay'd mine too, just last week. I think I got $25 or $30 for it! It was the 1st thing I sold on ebay! Now I am cruising around the house looking for things to sell so that I can then have paypal funds for silly things that I don't NEED like cute emroidered diaper covers!!

MichelleRC
04-19-2004, 08:48 PM
I called the Park Meadows (Colorado) store--the girl was really nice on the phone--they had one left in the indigo but were getting more in on Thursday. $89.97 less 20% + shipping. I would have preferred the stripe or swirl, but for this price, I will love the indigo. Perfect for the fall and it will go with everything I wear. Yay!!
Thanks for the tip!
Michelle
DS 18 months
DS#2 due in September

jec2
04-19-2004, 09:37 PM
With your 2nd baby on the way, I think you ought to love the bag. Yay, glad you found one. I still love that purple swirl but for the price, gosh we can live with the all-purpose denim, right!

petersmom
04-20-2004, 08:40 PM
I just got my bag from Right start. It is also in indigo, I'm a little disappointed, because I was told it was the blue one (light blue)not denim. Oh well I guess for the price I can settle, after all it is an awesome bag!! I did call the store and they said, that is the only color they have ever sold.
Stephanie

MichelleRC
04-21-2004, 10:14 AM
The store I called said they only sold the indigo and the pink chocolate (but did not have any more of those), and they were on sale because they will not be carrying the bags anymore.
I figured for what comes out to about 1/2 the regular price, I can be less picky on the color. At least it's neutral.
Can;t wait to get mine!
Michelle