PDA

View Full Version : Question about Diaper Bags

hellosmiletoday
04-18-2004, 12:53 AM
Where's the best place to buy a diaper bag, medium sized, black microfiber, no velcro, with adjustable straps for a short person (less than $100). The black ones at BRU were too big. Baby Depot had some nice Nicole Miller ones, but one was too big and one seemed too small...and I didnt purchase them b/c of the return policy, but I'm regretting not purchasing both cause they were so cheap ($19 each)...I wonder if they still have them in stock. I didnt have any luck at the mall, or at Ross, Marshalls etc.

I'm running out of time...and being 5 wks away from the due date, I dont have the energy to extensively shop.

jerseygirl07067
04-18-2004, 01:57 PM
I want to buy a Nicole Miller for a friend of mine, since I know she likes the NM messenger bag. But I thought $110 was a lot to spend. (I actually got mine on e-bay for $40) I have not seen any at my local Baby Depot ( I live in FL). Out of curiosity, where is your local Baby Depot located?

$19 is an absolute STEAL!! And the bag is very nice looking and functional. It is also very lightweight. However, since I am a light packer in addition to exclusively BFing, I use it mostly for overnight trips. If I wasn't a light packer, or if I was bottle feeding, I would probably use it a lot more!!

You might want to grab one, $19 isn't too much to lose. And you could always e-bay it if you didn't like it. It's really hard to know what bag will work for you until your baby arrives and you get out and about a bit!!

Marcy

Chelsey333
04-18-2004, 01:58 PM
The Gap usually has black microfiber or nylon ones. I would also try Ebay. I bought a Kate Spade black microfiber diaper bag for around 90.00 on line and I loved it. Not a lot of pockets in the inside though. But Ebay has a ton of Kate Spade black microfiber medium sized bags. Also, Nine West makes black microfiber or nylon bags.

jerseygirl07067
04-18-2004, 02:04 PM
I have a few black microfiber Nine West bags, some diaper bags, some not. I found them at Ross and TJ Maxx. But I just checked on e-bay and there are several! I have the Baby Shopper tote, it is small, and perfect for everyday. I was using it as my everyday bag, until I found a cute, small black microfiber nine west backpack. It's not a diaper bag, but it works perfectly!! (For me - I am not a huge fan of totes, I prefer small backpacks and messenger style bags instead)

Good luck shopping! I sympathize with your quest!
Marcy