PDA

View Full Version : Skip Hop Excitement

blnony
04-18-2004, 04:30 PM
Well, after using my Skip Hop several times this week, I have to say, I think its one of the best inventions in a long time! :)
I've been using it on my new Zooper Rhumba and its awesome. And it matches like it came with the stroller. I packed that puppy full, no tipping at all without the baby in the stroller (big difference from my old Mac) and I can still use the basket. Its so handy, I can just grap stuff out and keep going.
Its just a great addition to a lightweight umbrella that has skimpy baskets. Whooo Hoooo!!! I love it.
I don't use the messenger feature at all, I just clip it onto the stroller and use the little grab handle on it to carry it in and out of the car.

blnony
04-18-2004, 04:30 PM
Well, after using my Skip Hop several times this week, I have to say, I think its one of the best inventions in a long time! :)
I've been using it on my new Zooper Rhumba and its awesome. And it matches like it came with the stroller. I packed that puppy full, no tipping at all without the baby in the stroller (big difference from my old Mac) and I can still use the basket. Its so handy, I can just grap stuff out and keep going.
Its just a great addition to a lightweight umbrella that has skimpy baskets. Whooo Hoooo!!! I love it.
I don't use the messenger feature at all, I just clip it onto the stroller and use the little grab handle on it to carry it in and out of the car.

lmariana
04-18-2004, 09:10 PM
Yay! I'm so glad you're happy with your bag!

Mariana
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

lmariana
04-18-2004, 09:10 PM
Yay! I'm so glad you're happy with your bag!

Mariana
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003