PDA

View Full Version : JITTERS......NEED HELP WITH LOOM BAG ORDER!!

Lucian and Gabriels Mommy
04-19-2004, 01:06 AM
Hi ladies,
First let me say I have only recently come to this board and I love it! I could easily become an addict, though!!

Anyway, after searching on this sight I have decided (I think) to go for a Loom Marsupial. And I am also leaning towards ordering a Bandicoot (it is so me!)
So, I need some last minute opinions:

If I am getting both bags is it super boring to get the Bandicoot in Black and Moss and the Marsupial in Moss (with Moss Watermelon Clutch)? I am really not a boring person, but I want something that I can use regardless of season, activity, etc. Also, my hubby will have to occasionally carry (though not much). I love the picture of the blue/avacado Bandicoot, but am wondering about the difficulty in keeping it clean as well as ability to transcend seasons. I also feel that I will be able to use this style even as my boys get older, so I'm thinking black might be the best choice. (Although, I'm sure there will be something else I will fall in love with down the line!!)
2) My other option is to get an entirely different backpack since the Bandicoot is not available yet anyway. I am a backpack girl, hands free baby! My next choice would be the Alpha 7....but, that's a whole 'nother decision!!

That's about it. Thanks for any feedback. I have been wanting to place the order all weekend, but haven't yet. It's so hard to decide.
Thanks in advance,
Gretchen
Lucian 12/18/01
Gabriel 8/22/03

04-19-2004, 01:06 AM
Hi ladies,
First let me say I have only recently come to this board and I love it! I could easily become an addict, though!!

Anyway, after searching on this sight I have decided (I think) to go for a Loom Marsupial. And I am also leaning towards ordering a Bandicoot (it is so me!)
So, I need some last minute opinions:

If I am getting both bags is it super boring to get the Bandicoot in Black and Moss and the Marsupial in Moss (with Moss Watermelon Clutch)? I am really not a boring person, but I want something that I can use regardless of season, activity, etc. Also, my hubby will have to occasionally carry (though not much). I love the picture of the blue/avacado Bandicoot, but am wondering about the difficulty in keeping it clean as well as ability to transcend seasons. I also feel that I will be able to use this style even as my boys get older, so I'm thinking black might be the best choice. (Although, I'm sure there will be something else I will fall in love with down the line!!)
2) My other option is to get an entirely different backpack since the Bandicoot is not available yet anyway. I am a backpack girl, hands free baby! My next choice would be the Alpha 7....but, that's a whole 'nother decision!!

That's about it. Thanks for any feedback. I have been wanting to place the order all weekend, but haven't yet. It's so hard to decide.
Thanks in advance,
Gretchen
Lucian 12/18/01
Gabriel 8/22/03

lmariana
04-19-2004, 09:10 AM
I don't think the moss green marsupial is boring at all! It's cute fuschia lining really makes it a fun coolor! You won't regret it! I'f you're still considering the blue color, I have one on the way that will be getting here this week, so I'll let you know what I think about that!

I'm so intruigued about the Bandicoot. I have an Alpha 7, which I love, but I know I'll give in and get a Bandicoot too. The Alpha 7 looks a little larger than the Bandicoot, to me...but I have no way of knowing for sure. I'm sure both bags are wonderful and you can't go wrong with either one.

I think your color selections are great. When you're spending $100+ on a diaper bag, it's best to get something you KNOW will get some good use year round. :)

I have a black and moss green Marsupial and a fiesta stripe Alpha 7, let me know if you want some pictures or anything. :)

Mariana
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

lmariana
04-19-2004, 09:10 AM
I don't think the moss green marsupial is boring at all! It's cute fuschia lining really makes it a fun coolor! You won't regret it! I'f you're still considering the blue color, I have one on the way that will be getting here this week, so I'll let you know what I think about that!

I'm so intruigued about the Bandicoot. I have an Alpha 7, which I love, but I know I'll give in and get a Bandicoot too. The Alpha 7 looks a little larger than the Bandicoot, to me...but I have no way of knowing for sure. I'm sure both bags are wonderful and you can't go wrong with either one.

I think your color selections are great. When you're spending $100+ on a diaper bag, it's best to get something you KNOW will get some good use year round. :)

I have a black and moss green Marsupial and a fiesta stripe Alpha 7, let me know if you want some pictures or anything. :)

Mariana

lmariana
04-19-2004, 09:12 AM
OH, and by the way...check out our little boys' names!!!!!

Two Gabriel's, so close together too!

Mariana

lmariana
04-19-2004, 09:12 AM
OH, and by the way...check out our little boys' names!!!!!

Two Gabriel's, so close together too!

Mariana

lilarkk
04-19-2004, 10:55 AM
I'm looking at purchasing a Bandicoot here shortly and have also been considering the colors. I think Mariana is right in that the black/moss combo is not boring at all. I've been leaning towards the blue/avocado mix, but like you I come back to the black/moss. Once you decide, let us know and attach some pictures! I'm so anxious to have one of these bags!

Good luck in deciding!

lilarkk
04-19-2004, 10:55 AM
I'm looking at purchasing a Bandicoot here shortly and have also been considering the colors. I think Mariana is right in that the black/moss combo is not boring at all. I've been leaning towards the blue/avocado mix, but like you I come back to the black/moss. Once you decide, let us know and attach some pictures! I'm so anxious to have one of these bags!

Good luck in deciding!

lmariana
04-19-2004, 12:12 PM
Missfitzinc.com is offering Free Shipping on all orders over $99 AND 10% OFF + Free Shipping on all orders over $125, which would be the Loom bags! They have all the Marsupials and the Bandicoot listed. Thought you'd like to know!

Mariana

lmariana
04-19-2004, 12:12 PM
Missfitzinc.com is offering Free Shipping on all orders over $99 AND 10% OFF + Free Shipping on all orders over $125, which would be the Loom bags! They have all the Marsupials and the Bandicoot listed. Thought you'd like to know!

Mariana

04-19-2004, 12:25 PM
Hi Mariana,
Thanks for all the input. So helpful!! So cool about our boys, I've always loved the name Gabriel. Have you given him a nickname? I end up calling our 'lil guy "Gabey". We must have similar tastes- in names and diaper bags!!

If you could send pics of those 3 bags that would be great for a comparison. Is the blue loom that you have coming the Marsupial? Also, do you have a watermelon Clutch? I think I'll get plenty of use out of it.

I'll check out the site you recommended with the coupon.

I may be asking you more questions before I place my order if you don't mind!

thanks,
Gretchen

04-19-2004, 12:25 PM
Hi Mariana,
Thanks for all the input. So helpful!! So cool about our boys, I've always loved the name Gabriel. Have you given him a nickname? I end up calling our 'lil guy "Gabey". We must have similar tastes- in names and diaper bags!!

If you could send pics of those 3 bags that would be great for a comparison. Is the blue loom that you have coming the Marsupial? Also, do you have a watermelon Clutch? I think I'll get plenty of use out of it.

I'll check out the site you recommended with the coupon.

I may be asking you more questions before I place my order if you don't mind!

thanks,
Gretchen

lmariana
04-19-2004, 05:26 PM
Here you go! I uploaded all the photos to a website for easier viewing. Let me know if you want any more pictures. I'll post pictures of the Blue Marsupial once it gets here!

http://homepage.mac.com/lmariana1/PhotoAlbum10.html

Mariana

lmariana
04-19-2004, 05:26 PM
Here you go! I uploaded all the photos to a website for easier viewing. Let me know if you want any more pictures. I'll post pictures of the Blue Marsupial once it gets here!

http://homepage.mac.com/lmariana1/PhotoAlbum10.html

Mariana

04-19-2004, 08:44 PM
Awesome - I love them all! I am sold on the Moss Marsupial- very cool color- and am seriously considering an Alpha 7 now. Do sippy cups fit in the side pockets? I use the tall Playtex cups for DS #1. Can't wait for pics of the Blue Marsupial. I may hold off ordering the Bandicoot a bit longer, until I can decide. Does your Watermelon clutch coordinate with the moss? In the pic it looks great. I can't wait to place my order, I may do it tonight after the kiddos are in bed.
Thanks again!

lmariana
04-19-2004, 08:52 PM
I don't think a sippy would fit in the side pockets of the Alpha 7, but the Playtex ones might, since they're narrow and taller. I'll give it a try and let you know!

I have the red clutch which doesn't completely match the moss bag, but it doesn't look bad either. I'd get the matching one though, it would just complete the whole aesethic pleasure. :)

Mariana