PDA

View Full Version : NEW TO FORUM!!! What's BBB swap group and co-ops?

lilarkk
04-19-2004, 11:48 AM
Hi!

I'm pretty new to this forum and have been reading about the WW co-ops and BBB swap group. I have an idea what the co-ops are, but how do they exactly work? Do you have to be a member anywhere? Also, what is the BBB swap group?

If anyone would kindly help me with this one, I'd really appreciate it! I'm sorry if this sounds dumb, but I've been pleased with what I've read so far by everyone's comments and would like to participate more in this group.

Any help would be great!

Thanks again.

lilarkk
04-19-2004, 11:48 AM
Hi!

I'm pretty new to this forum and have been reading about the WW co-ops and BBB swap group. I have an idea what the co-ops are, but how do they exactly work? Do you have to be a member anywhere? Also, what is the BBB swap group?

If anyone would kindly help me with this one, I'd really appreciate it! I'm sorry if this sounds dumb, but I've been pleased with what I've read so far by everyone's comments and would like to participate more in this group.

Any help would be great!

Thanks again.

pritchettzoo
04-19-2004, 12:53 PM
Each co-op works differently. There's usually one post from the co-op sponsor with all of the pertinent instructions. (And then a barrage of follow-up posts with people asking questions and making decisions!)

The BBB Swap group is a private yahoo group. It does have membership requirements of being a member here for 60 days and a requisite number of posts--I think 50, but I could be mistaken on that. ETA: The swap group is for buying and selling baby stuff, and the membership requirements are designed to act sort of like feedback on ebay--so you feel comfortable exchanging money/goods with someone you "know."

Welcome!

Anna
Mama to Gracie (9/16/03)

pritchettzoo
04-19-2004, 12:53 PM
Each co-op works differently. There's usually one post from the co-op sponsor with all of the pertinent instructions. (And then a barrage of follow-up posts with people asking questions and making decisions!)

The BBB Swap group is a private yahoo group. It does have membership requirements of being a member here for 60 days and a requisite number of posts--I think 50, but I could be mistaken on that. ETA: The swap group is for buying and selling baby stuff, and the membership requirements are designed to act sort of like feedback on ebay--so you feel comfortable exchanging money/goods with someone you "know."

Welcome!

Anna
Mama to Gracie (9/16/03)

lilarkk
04-19-2004, 02:32 PM
Do you have to be a member of the swap group to take part in the co-ops or are the co-ops open to everyone?

Thanks again

lilarkk
04-19-2004, 02:32 PM
Do you have to be a member of the swap group to take part in the co-ops or are the co-ops open to everyone?

Thanks again

papal
04-19-2004, 02:37 PM
The co-ops are open to everyone! :)

papal
04-19-2004, 02:37 PM
The co-ops are open to everyone! :)