PDA

View Full Version : What sizes/styles of WW bags have you guys gotten?

kkb99
04-19-2004, 07:54 PM
I am thinking of getting a smallish one to compliment the T2 Peewee (which to me is a bigger bag) which I am also planning to order soon. Anyway-curious what sizes you guys were getting and what your planned uses were for them. Do you think the Toddler tote or Katie would be good sizes for a quick errand type of bag or should I get the Simplicity?

Kristen

blnony
04-19-2004, 08:05 PM
Well, I don't have much advice for smaller bags, but I got a Signature Tote and a 3 Peas in a Pod tote, and an Elizabeth tote for a gift. I haven't received any of them yet; but I can tell from experience with my other bags.
My Ella is the Elaine size and for me, its a good errand size, but its just getting really flimsy and collapsing a lot.
I think the Hand tote bag size would be great size for a "purse/bag" option, I'm afraid something much smaller wouldn't give you much room for anything, but then again, I guess I'm a packer. :D
I plan on using the bigger bag for Audrey's MDO bag, to put her blanket, snacks etc. in and using the signature tote for my more all purpose bag.

DeborahM
04-19-2004, 11:23 PM
I'm ordering the Katie Bucket Tote. I've been looking for a diaper bag I can put in my Mac basket, currently for my toddler and in a Mac Twin Traveller basket in a few months :)

I have a small tote bag from Old Navy I thought I'd use in the other basket to hold the many newborn diapers, spitup clothes and extra onesies for going out. I am also planning to get a Peg P3 and may end up buying one of Kim's larger diaper bags for when I want everything in one bag. I have a black nylon Gap bag that would work and I really like, but after 2 years it's starting to get worn out.

Deborah
Mom to Thomas & future baby girl