PDA

View Full Version : New Kate Spade Diaper Backpack!

maddio
04-20-2004, 12:37 PM
If anyone was in search of a nice lightweight diaper backpack - I think this may be it - although a bit pricey. I didn't know Kate Spade had one until I spotted it at the mall yesterday. I doubt it will be on sale since it's a new style. It was $190 at Neiman Marcus.

I've attached a picture - the one I bought is black and seems very practical. It has lots of pockets - 2 bottle type pockets on the outside on either side, another outer pocket on the front for small things - keys, letters, tissue etc. Inside there are 2 bottle type pockets on either side (a changing pad comes with the bag and is in one of the side pockets), a zipper pocket on the interior back side and I believe there are 2 more pockets along the front inner side of the bag.

I haven't used it yet - it is still sitting in my trunk. I'm looking for the perfect time to bring it in the house so my husband won't spot it.

Just thought I'd share since I was so excited to have found it myself!

Maddy's mama
05/24/03

cchavez
04-20-2004, 02:51 PM
I saw this on the KS website and it looked really cool and practical.What other colors did they have??? Thanks for sharing about your find.

maddio
04-20-2004, 04:32 PM
When I bought mine they only had the black and the camel.

According to the Kate Spade website here are the colors that they have: also available in black, camel, navy, cranberry.

Here's a link to their website...

http://www.katespade.com/home/index.php?display=271078528875

robmab719
04-20-2004, 05:33 PM
Ooooh, I really like that! That might be going on my birthday wish list!

They just opened a Kate Spade store in the mall near my house, so I may have to go this weekend and see if they have some other colors. I LOVE that cranberry!