PDA

View Full Version : WW changing pad logistics question...

quikeye
04-20-2004, 05:01 PM
Hi all! I've already placed my order for a bag, and now I'm toying with the idea of adding a changing pad. But looking @ the dimensions, it seems like it won't be able to be used for anything but a little baby-- is 26" long enough? For how long? DS is only 3 months, but I'd like to be able to use it for a while (and he's a monster in sizing!); will 26" be good for more than a few months? Otherwise I'll stock up on disposables; but I love the idea of a matching pad! Any advice from moms with older babies would be much appreciated! :) Thanks in advance!

"Changing Pad $10.00 measures approximately 12 wide and 26 long, padded and backed with heavy duty flannel, $5.00 to add waterproof backing, like crib pad or diaper pad material) Request to add ribbon tie to pad."

eta: spelling

LD92599
04-20-2004, 08:45 PM
I'm with you...i love having a changing pad to match and have one from the Ella Co-Op...but it is way too short! I prefer a pad that covers the changing pad and protects DS from head to toe. Right now i have a few i use....the Huggies disposables ones plus a package of CVS "underpads" which are super cheap, huge and lightweight. Alot of moms here also just use (I've done the same) a receiving blanket (one of the super light flannel ones).

HTH!

Laura
mom to William

http://homepage.mac.com/ld14m

marinanhaydensmom
04-20-2004, 11:07 PM
Hey there,

Check with Kim and see if she will make it bigger!! Just a thought. She is super great to work with!!

Donna

quikeye
04-21-2004, 05:25 AM
Wow, i never thought of the underpads before! I was looking @ the huggies disposables, but only 4 to a pack made me hesitate-- but I could pick up the bedpads & see how they work :) Thanks for the tips!

I did email Kim to see if she can make a larger pad as well... if she says yes then I may be in trouble :)