PDA

View Full Version : Just received my Baby Sherpa!

sbjf
04-21-2004, 02:30 PM
I love it! It's not too big at all! I think it'll be super and I'm really happy that I got it for only 40 bucks! Thanks to this board! n/t

c2lane
04-25-2004, 11:49 AM
Bonnie ~ I've been eyeing the Baby Sherpa for almost a year now and could never bring myself to spend the money. DH and I were over the hill last weekend and I told him I wanted to stop into Right Start to see the backpack in person. DH decided this was the diaper backpack for him and bought it.
Yesterday was his first opportunity to use it as I had a 6 hour work shop - I packed it up for him and he proudly took DD all over town on errands and even went out to lunch. Last night he restocked the diapers and wipe for their next outing. LOL!

~Carrie
mommy to Dillan Rose 01/02/04

sbjf
04-25-2004, 12:12 PM
Oh is that CUTE! He sounds like such a cute dh! I am so happy to hear that he loves it and that it worked out so well for him. I think my dh will be happy with it, too.

I just picked up a batch of those Sassy Linking Letters and I attached one letter on each front hook (baby's initials) and put a little wrist rattle on each link, it's so cute and handy!

I'm planning on bringing it to the hospital, too. I can't wait to pack it up for the first time :-)