PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone use the Bloomcraft Twinkle? Green or Daffodil?

kkb99
04-22-2004, 09:43 AM
I could not really see the difference in the 2 very well on fabricfinder.com. Was wondering if anyone else had chosen this pattern, and which one they chose. Kim emailed me a pic of the daffodil one, so have a good view of that fabric now. The green one on fabric finder looks so similar.... I sure either would be great, but I have to obsess! And I keep seeing all of your combos and thinking how much I like them!! I love picking out my own fabric, but also just hate the decision!

They both are pictured here, you have to scroll down aways:

http://thefabricfinder.com/Childrens_Bedding.htm

I can not make the daffodil one larger, but when I click on the green one, this is what comes up- it is supposed to be the green one, but I notice the link says daffodil:

http://thefabricfinder.com/BloomcraftTwinkleDaffodil.JPG

I have a great pic of the daffodil on an email but can't figure out how to show it here.

Thanks

holliam
04-22-2004, 09:58 AM
Ah, yes, the infamous Twinkle! :)

I am obsessed with this fabric so I can probably share more than you want to know!

I am using it in my nursery. The picture you have there IS Green Twinkle. I don't know why they have the jpg named wrong! It made me crazy for a while. Green Twinkle has a greenish background, and Yellow Twinkle has a yellowish background. The two are so light though that it's hard to tell on screen. So, the true identifier is the presence of blue fairies! Yellow Twinkle has green fairies instead of blue fairies. Both have the pink ones.

There is also a white Twinkle. Its background is obviously white.

The Banana Fish "Tinkerbelle" crib bedding set uses Green Twinkle. Of course, I discovered it's a standard fabric after paying extra for fabric direct from them (grumble, grumble).

But, I have now found TONS of other products out there feature Green Twinkle fabric or designs on it.

Holli

kkb99
04-22-2004, 11:21 PM
Thank you so much for your great knowledge of Twinkle! Now to pick... :-)