PDA

View Full Version : If you ordered a WW bag through the co-op, then check out this link...

mattysmom
04-22-2004, 12:00 PM
for a nice letter from Kim and some more info on how many orders she took, some more pictures etc...

http://www.whimsicalwears.com/coop.html

Thank you to all of you who participated in the co-op and I hope everyone continues to post pictures of their bags as they arrive!

Edited to add:
And of course a HUGE thanks to Kim for offering this co-op to all of us. Kim never ceases to amaze me with her extraordinary customer service and passion for what she does. And, I can't imagine having three kids, let alone having three kids AND having a home business!
I am a huge fan!

lmladuke
04-22-2004, 12:09 PM
That's so nice!!! When I spoke with Kim Tuesday she mentioned she had gotten more than 50 orders at least - but 100!!! I think we should all give Kim a big round of applause for her ability to create beautiful bags, and give great customer service - and great prices! And to think she has 3 kids too!!!

Lori

petersmom
04-22-2004, 12:48 PM
Three cheers for KIM !!!!!!!

I got to speak to kim yesterday, She is SOOOO Sweet!

She is my hero,3 kids some with the chickenpox, and still manages to answer our never ending questions.

Thank YOU!!!

Stephanie

boys2enough
04-22-2004, 01:29 PM
No, thank YOU, Kim! for creating such beautiful bags so us moms can be out and about in great style. (and all for a price that won't make our husbands want to commit us... lol) And yes, I will wait patiently and I respect you even more for wanting to uphold the quality of your work. Those are some amazing bags!

Now, 'fess up! whose backpack is it that has the fun big Dots with green stripes on the bottom??? Oh, man, oh man, it is so gorgeous that I want another one just like it! lol Could we please see more pictures of it?? ;-) Lin

jasabo
04-22-2004, 01:52 PM
Oh I LOVE that backpack! It's beautiful! I love the placement of the polka dots. I never would have chosen those fabrics, but it looks really amazing. I'd love to see more pictures too...I may just need to order another backpack :)

Thanks Kim!!

Lisa

bluej
04-22-2004, 01:52 PM
Wow! Those bags are beautiful! And what a sweety Kim is!

BethS
04-22-2004, 02:11 PM
That one's mine! It should arrive tomorrow and I'm DYING to get it! :)

We're out of town this weekend so I'll post more pics of it early next week.

holliam
04-22-2004, 05:30 PM
Oh that backpack came out so awesome!

Kim called me over the weekend about my bag, and I think she had just finished yours. She was stressing about it. She said the dots were big, and she said it came out so cute but you'd either love it or hate it. I cannot imagine hating it! That is SO SO SO cute!

Man, she is an amazing woman! She is just so great and helpful and talented.

Holli

pritchettzoo
04-22-2004, 11:48 PM
Thanks, Kim! Your bags are gorgeous. :) I hope your new website is wildly successful! One day maybe you can buy that industrial cutting machine you've always dreamed of... :P

Anna
Mama to Gracie (9/16/03)

Dscvrlifewith3
04-23-2004, 12:04 AM
:::::coffeee spew:::::

Anna, I love you :)

Thanks for the laugh. LOL