PDA

View Full Version : Bandicoot? (and Marsupial review!)

parkersmama
04-22-2004, 05:19 PM
Has anyone that ordered the Bandicoot received theirs? I was looking on diaperbags.com and it appears that they are shipping them. I've emailed them to get confirmation but haven't heard back yet.

I received my Robin's Egg Blue Marsupial today and what can I say? It's not love. I don't hate it but it makes me feel like I'm carrying a suitcase. I was expecting more pockets on the inside for organizing. Other than the bottle pockets and the pocket for the changing pad, there are only two small slip pockets on the inside. Also, I'm just not sure that the inside arrangement of the bag is right for me. And what about that changing pad? It's *tiny* and aren't those magnets uncomfortable to lie on?? It's nice and compact but I think a bit odd.

Well, I'll maybe try to post a pic later of the color if anyone is interested. It is very pretty but a bit different from the way it appears on the Loom site (at least to me!).

kathsmom
04-22-2004, 05:41 PM
Denise,

I am so sorry that the Marsupial doesn't seemt to be working out for you. I know you waited a long time to get the Robin's Egg Blue. After seeing some of the pictures that others posted of themselves wearing the bag, I decided it would not be a good fit for me. I know that several people sent their Marsupials back that they had received through the diaperbags.com co-op. If you're not feeling the love, I would definitely return it.

Did you end up ordering the WW bag? What size did you get? I hope that it works out for you. I wanted to participate in the WW co-op, but as I was typing an e-mail to Kim last night to ask a couple of questions, Andrew started crying and I had to go rock him. Guess who fell asleep rocking him? I woke up at about 1:00 a.m. and went to bed not long afterwards, so I missed out on the co-op.

What did you decide to do about the ISM bag? I know that you were having trouble with the clasp.

I wish you luck on your search and if you get the Bandicoot, let me know! We can hook up for the laser show and you can show it to me!LOL!

Thanks for posting your review of the Marsupial!

Jeanmick
04-22-2004, 11:59 PM
I ordered the Bandicoot (Black and Moss combo) through the BBB co-op and haven't received it yet. They've already posted a charge to my credit card, so I hope I get it soon. Haven't received any e-mail or "snail" mail regarding delivery, but I think it's supposed to come sometime in Mid-May.

Sorry the Marsupial didn't float your boat... :(

parkersmama
04-23-2004, 01:08 PM
I heard back from diaperbags.com and they said that mid-May is correct. :( Bummer. The jury's still out on the Marsupial. At this point, I'm leaning toward sending it back, though.