PDA

View Full Version : Got my Skip Hop today!

Chelsey333
04-28-2004, 12:44 PM
I decided on getting the Ice Blue Skip Hop for my hands free diaper bag. I really like it. The only drawback about it for me, is that it doesn't stand on its own. But I won't be using this as my primary bag, just days that I need both my hands free (for doctor's appts. with both kids, etc). Love the organization of the bag and I was able to fit everything I need in it. It also fits on my Twin Aria stroller perfectly. So now I need to stay away from these boards bec I think I have enough diaper bags! My dh thinks I am a nut.

bambipetals
04-30-2004, 11:10 AM
Hi,

That is great that you like it. I am seriously considering a black one for my P3. Out of curiosity, how large is the changing pad?

Thanks!

Stephanie
EDD 6/2/04

Chelsey333
04-30-2004, 12:57 PM
I think the changing pad is pretty small. It is probably about 1 1/2 ft long and about 10 inches wide. It seems real narrow. I will probably carry around the Huggies disposable so that my 2 year old fits on it.

lmariana
04-30-2004, 01:40 PM
I think the changing pad is a good size. Here's a picture of him sitting on it in the snow, he was 6 mo. old. The bottom of the changing pad is vinyl, so it's waterproof. :)

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/5175.jpg

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003