PDA

View Full Version : Healthy Back Bag question...

lstef plus2
04-28-2004, 03:10 PM
O.K., I think I would like one of these bags for the times we go on day trips to the shore, a day at Hershery park, when we travel..
A kind of do it all bag...

So my question is

Does anyone own one and willing to share pictures so that i can get a feel of the size. I am torn between the medium or large. Will the large be too big if I decide to use everyday, but not so packed. Will the medium be too small for the day outings I do in the summer to parks, or when we do day/overnight trips.

I will be getting the mesh for beach days but wanted to decide on the medium or large healthy tech bag--which is more of an outdoor activity bag.

Here is the link to the bag:
http://www.ameribag.com/products/hb2index.html

the first bag...and the mesh second...

Any suggestions or experiences welcome.

MamaKath
04-29-2004, 05:49 PM
Hi Lisa,

I can take pictures of my bags. I have the Baby Bag, the Avon version (about a small *I think*) and the tote. What would you like to see?

Also the link is to a paypal reciept, is there a different link?

Melanie
04-30-2004, 04:06 AM
How are these different/more comfortable than a backpack slung over one shoulder?

Gayletmomto4
05-01-2004, 01:30 PM
I don't have a HBB but I tried one on in the store recently and found that it was very comfortable on my shoulder and stayed on. It's sort of hard to explain but the salesman said something about it hanging in a certain spot under my arm where it was really comfortable-sort of in the curve between my upper arm and waist.
I think that they also are pretty well organized with poockets and stuff but I am sure there are others who can give details.
I'd like to hear too, what do people like about the HBB?