PDA

View Full Version : My new Mothership just came!! ( pic) I also just got a Loom - I like both!!

Lucian and Gabriels Mommy
04-28-2004, 04:32 PM
I decided to get the Indigo Mothership as part of the Right Start sale, I received it today and I really like it!!! I think the color will be very versatile and the bag in general is well constructed. I also recently purchased a Loom Marsupial ( Moss Green), which I also like. The Loom will be great as my everyday bag - very well designed. I am 5'4" and it also works well as a messenger. I have 2 kids and this is just the right size for running errands, etc. The Mothership will be awesome for an all day bag and when I just need more room. I have kind of gone diaper bag crazy as of late and I am also awaiting an Alpha 7 in Fiesta Stripes. Let me know if anyone needs any more info. If you are thinking of the Mothership- get it now - I paid about $85, which includes tax and shipping!!
I loved the "packed" Mothership pic, so I couldn't resist either!!!!! Thanks for the great idea!

http://img40.photobucket.com/albums/v122/mushymush72/Gabriel_in_Mothership_003.jpg>

Gretchen
Lucian 12/18/01
Gabriel 8/22/03

lmariana
04-28-2004, 04:42 PM
Gretchen,

Your Gabriel is adorable!! What a fun picture!

I'm so glad you like your new bags! I absolutely adore my Fleurville and Loom bags. Let us know once you get your Alpha 7! That's the same bag I have, and it's so awesome.

Enjoy!

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

04-28-2004, 05:02 PM
Hi Mariana,
Your reviews and pics really helped me to decide. Thanks!! Your Gabriel is such a cutie too! I also ordered a WW bag - I've gone mad!! My hubby doesn't mind though, because I'm with the kids so much. The more organized I am, the better ( my next venture is to get a mini-van- somthing I never thought I'd do - but it makes sense!)
Thanks again~
Gretchen

lmariana
04-28-2004, 05:41 PM
Same with my hubby. After spending 2 hours alone with the baby, he has a new-found respect for my daily adventures. :) I have a WW bag on order too! We will have very similar bag collections before too long! I'm hoping for the new Fleurville Escape Pod for Mother's Day...

I didn't go the minivan route, but we did get a station wagon, which we are in love with! It works well now, since we only have Gabriel, but we'll see how it works with two (hopefully not any time soon)!

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

temt1219
04-29-2004, 12:40 PM
Did you order the Mothership online from the Right Start and do they have any Alpha 7's? I have my eye on the pink chocolate one for mother's day...

04-29-2004, 01:49 PM
I called one of the stores, ordered it and had it shipped. It only took 2 days! If you go to the Right Start web site and go to the "store locator" it will give you all the store numbers. I'm pretty sure the shipping rate ($10) is based on price and not location, so you could have it shipped from anywhere. Some of the stores I called did have the pink chocolate Mothership, but I can't remember which ones. They do not carry the Alpha 7 in the stores. The only colors of Mothership that they ever carried were the Indigo and Pink. If you want the pink, definitely call up a few stores, what a great deal!! Good Luck!!

getbusyliving
05-01-2004, 08:08 PM
Gretchen - I saw the names of your sons & had to post - my hubby's name is Lucian & our son's name is Gabriel (middle name Lucian). You don't find those two names together very often! Adorable picture!

Misty
Mommy to Gabriel, 6/20/03

05-02-2004, 12:26 AM
Misty - That is too cool- I have found very few people that have even heard of the name Lucian. I love that name (of course!) We kid that we have a Saint ( yeah, right- he's two!) and an Angel. And so do you!!

getbusyliving
05-06-2004, 01:57 PM
Gretchen - my hubby is Romanian. Is that your (or your hubby's) ethnic background by any chance?