PDA

View Full Version : skip hop corduroy best price?

twinkie
04-28-2004, 09:48 PM
Does anyone know where I can get the skip hop diaper bag in corduroy? I want the red one, and I have been going back and forth between canvas and corduroy, but the only place I can find it in corduroy is babybox.com and it is $76!! Is it really that much nicer than the canvas one for $50 at babyage.com? Has anyone seen both? Thanks for helping!

lmariana
04-29-2004, 09:09 AM
Babybox.com has the corduroy for $76 too! I've never seen the corduroy, but I hope it's a lot nicer for that price difference!

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

smomom
04-29-2004, 09:35 AM
very weird. I got my corduroy bag from BabyAge less than a month ago for $50. They even gave me a deal on the shipping since of missed the BBB free shipping offer.

I really like the corduroy. I ordered a canvas one too, but kept the cord. It's a different look and I really liked that. My only complaint is that sometimes the corduroy fabric "sticks" to my clothes. Other than that, I am totally pleased with it. But I don't know that it is worth paying 50% more to get it.....

smomom
04-29-2004, 02:34 PM
just found this....

I know nothing about this company, but they have the red corduroy skip hop for $51.95.

http://www.coliccalmers.com/catalog/catalog/default.php?cPath=30