PDA

View Full Version : Need some opinions - PP Toddler Tote

blnony
05-02-2004, 03:02 PM
I've come to the conclusion that I have not found the "diaper bag for me." BIG SHOCK...;) I keep thinking I will find it, and alas...it just slips away.
I am now thinking of a Petunia Toddler Tote. I think it might be a better size. The Loom looks big and the Mothership looks gigantic.
I'm going to sell the others that I've collected; but I have to find something to replace them; preferably one bag and not 5. (I'm really trying..I promise :D ) I am trying to convince DH that this is for the best...I'm not sure its working.
So...does anyone have any opinions or reviews on the PP Toddler tote?

emmiem
05-02-2004, 07:26 PM
Look in the archives, we have done a lot of talking about the PP Toddler Tote. I have two, the black jaguar and the brown land of the lost. I love them. They fit 3-4 diapers, wipes, receiving blanket for changing pad, my wallet, checkbook, cosmetic case, credit card case, cell phone, pens, various lipsticks, papers, etc. Plenty of room for me. I don't carry around bottles or food other than a cheerio or goldfish container and that fits as well. I love the outside pockets. They are deep so nothing falls out.

Only negative, from the way I hold it, I need to iron part of the straps every once in a while. Mine are over one year old though.

I want another one but no pom-poms!
Michele

blnony
05-02-2004, 09:46 PM
I did do the search..I found a lot...sorry, sometimes I just get lazy.
:)
I don't like the pom pom thing either. I like the Hampton one; but I'm still stewing about it. Hopefully I'll decide soon.

etwahl
05-02-2004, 10:06 PM
brianna, can i ask what it was that you didn't like about the other bags? and what it is you think you "need" in another bag - what was missing from the others?

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com