PDA

View Full Version : Diaper bag for the Pliko P3?

kduesel
05-03-2004, 10:07 AM
I purchased the P3 (yes, I finally made a decision!) and need a diaper bag that will fit on the handles. Any suggestions? Also, there are two plastic "rings/holes" on each handle. Are these to clip a bag onto? Is there a mesh type of carrier that attaches to these on the P3? I can't seem to find one on the internet.
Finally - any ideas on a bigger size cup holder for Mom that fits the P3? Boy were they stingy with the cupholder!

Thanks!

Kristen
a/k/a Mom to Jake Logan!

momathome
05-03-2004, 12:33 PM
To my knowledge, because of the way the P3 folds up, you cannot attach a different cup holder than the Peg one. The clips on the handles allow you to attach a Peg diaper bag, however, I have found that a variety of totes and backpacks fit perfectly fine over the handles. The Peg bag is kind of pricey (I think $89) and can be found online at www.arunningstroller.com . Hope this helps!
-Lauren

Jsher
05-03-2004, 07:25 PM
Well, if you use carabiner clips from home depot or target, you can attach many non-peg bags! Do a search here for ameribag tote, and you can get more info

Jodi

bubbaray
05-03-2004, 08:13 PM
I have a 2003 Pliko and a LE Updated Little Tripper that I hand on the handles. Works great!

HTH

Melissa
Maya -- April 11, 2004

larson
05-06-2004, 05:16 PM
I have a little tripper as well, but we usually stash it underneath. Otherwise, when we take our big diaper bag, which is just a backpack (from Eddie Bauer--love it!) it works great over both handles and hangs out of the way enough.

I broke our cup holder the first week we had our P3! I can't imagine having it now, I've gotten so used to using the stroller without it. Sometimes I just use the one in the snack tray, although ds is getting to the age where he would mess with it, so I probably won't do that anymore. I just got 2 new diaper bags at Target, and one of them is a Amy Coe bag. Anyway, the insulated bottle bags I got with them have little snapping loops on top so you can put them on your stroller handle. The Amy Coe one is perfect for one of my tall skinny water bottles, so I intend to use that!

Carrie

blnony
05-06-2004, 05:21 PM
Just an idea, but have you thought about a Skip Hop? I have one and it works great with the P3 and my Rhumba.

missliss55
05-06-2004, 06:26 PM
I use my SkipHop on my P3 and love it!

Melissa
Mom to Emma (4/16/03)

MamaKath
05-09-2004, 12:48 PM
The Peg Perego bags, the Ameribag tote, the Petunia PickleBottoms one with back pack straps, the older Lands End Do it all (LE DIA) and I am sure tons more. The Peg Bags are made for that, the others clip perfectly with carabiners (I have been doing this for a couple years now, works wonderfully!!! ;-)) and you can always sling the handle of a bag around the handles, however I find it interferes with the hood, recline, etc.

Oh and there are always the bags like the JL Childress Stroller bag (quilted either black or navy, not overly expensive, works well) or the SkipHop (great on the stroller, didn't love it for a diaper messenger bag).

HTH~