PDA

View Full Version : I'm Still Me Decision time. OPINIONS??

humblemama
05-03-2004, 10:51 AM
So my nice MIL wants me to pick an I'm Still Me bag so she can have it for my shower in a month. Torture to decide. I think it's between these:
http://imstillme.com/st_tropez_diaper_bag.html
http://imstillme.com/central_park_diaper_bag.html

I am almost never out of jeans (at least once I can get into them again!!) so think these would be good. Opinions???????

PS I'm getting a navy stroller and I think a navy Skiphop too.

Sara (humblemama to be :-) )

robmab719
05-03-2004, 11:26 AM
Personally, I like the Central Park a bit better. Something about the St. Tropez seems very summery...which is great right now, but not sure if it will be as good for the fall. Love the colors of the Central Park!!

petersmom
05-03-2004, 01:21 PM
I second the central park! Great year round bag, not as trendy as the other colors.
Stephanie

ShayleighCarsensMom
05-03-2004, 01:24 PM
I think the central park will hide dirt a little better!
It looks nice too!

Chelsey333
05-03-2004, 03:03 PM
I have the St. Tropez and I really like it. It is summery, but I think it is such dark colors that it will work any time of year for me. Looks great with so many colors. Good luck on your decision. Which size are you getting? I have the XL and it is really big. JUst in case you don't want an really large bag.

ginamlee
05-03-2004, 03:18 PM
I have the Central Park and think it is awesome. It is navy and khaki. Has a very neutral and timeless look. I suggest the XL size!

blnony
05-03-2004, 04:18 PM
I love the Central Park. If were in the market for an ISM that's the one I'd get, so I'm a little biased.

humblemama
05-03-2004, 04:30 PM
I'm really torn!!!I guess it would be too piggy to get an xl of one and a large of the other right?????????????????? :-) I have to decide by tomorrow night when I see her. Will report on Thurs when I get back to work here. Big thanks! Sara

humblemama
05-06-2004, 02:13 PM
I probably won't see the light of day til summer is almost over so decided on the Central Park stripe. I emailed Mackenzie about it and she thought that might be best. Thanks all for your input. Now I only have a million other things to decide on! Sara (humblemama to be)