PDA

View Full Version : GOT MY WW BAGS OVER THE WEEKEND

marinanhaydensmom
05-03-2004, 07:35 PM
Hi everyone-

I got 3 of my bags and 1 changing pad over the weekend and I'M IN LOVE!!! OMG do I love them all!!
I got 3 backpacks. ( one for each of my kids and one for me) My son's is THE BEST BAG I have EVER SEEN!!!! He loves his name on it and it turned out so darn cute!!!
I used my bag for the first time yesterday and got compliments EVERYWHERE I went! (I was fabric shopping for my nursery...and everyone wanted to know where I got the bag!!!!)
I have tried to post the 3 pics I took, but it isn't working for me!! I'm still going to try to get them up, but might need DH to help.
Anyway, I'll try to get pics up soon! Just wanted to let everyone know that HANDS DOWN they are the BEST bags I've ever seen. I have a ISM that doesn't even compare...

Donna

mom to little e
05-03-2004, 10:19 PM
Good for you!! I can't wait 'til I get mine (one tote, one backpack). I hope your DH can get the pictures posted. We'd love to see!

Casey
Ean 11/06/03

Dscvrlifewith3
05-05-2004, 10:10 PM
Donna asked me to post pictures of her backpacks.

Donna is a tester for the Child Backpack.

bluej
05-05-2004, 10:28 PM
They are both so nice! I am totally LOVING Hayden's! So very sharp!

jk3
05-06-2004, 12:02 AM
Both bags are beautiful. I especially like the child backpack. What a great idea for an original gift! Wishing I ordered a bag...=)

Kimberly H
05-06-2004, 06:31 AM
Hayden's backpack is fantastic! Next WW co-op Mia's getting one for her Mommy & Me gymnastics class we start in the fall. :)

helaina
05-06-2004, 09:56 AM
Where did you purchase these bags? I love the last one with the pink stripes!!!! I want that one!

marinanhaydensmom
05-08-2004, 12:41 AM
Hey there,

The bags came from the WW co-op. You can order from Kim at [email protected].
She is great to work with!!

Donna