PDA

View Full Version : LOOM MARSUPIAL CO-OP

NEVE and TRISTAN
05-06-2004, 11:33 PM
So I saw this bag for the first time yesterday and want it!!!!!
I asked the store owner if she'd be interested in a co-op and she said she didn't think so...
Well she just emailed me and said that she spoke with Loom and that yes she'd be willing to do one...

So I am going to call her tomorrow and see what she thinks she can offer us.

We have used this source before so she is highly reputable, she is the same person we did the K ettler sale with !!!!!

Please post if you are interested so I can give her a rough count!!!!
Has anyone seen it in black I think that is the one I want!!!!
Neve
http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

lmariana
05-07-2004, 12:04 AM
Neve, that's wonderful! I have the Loom in black, and love it! I also had a moss green and a blue one, but I sold those and kept the black. Those other colors were both lovely, but the black was just classic, and it's hard to find a *good* black bag, you know?

Since I already have a Loom, I probably won't get in the co-op. Will she be including any other diaper bags in the sale? What about Loom's new Bandicoot backpack that is coming out at the end of this month? If that was included, I would be interested for sure. :)

Regardless, thanks for your efforts! I hope we are able to give your source some good business!

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

redhookmom
05-07-2004, 12:09 AM
I would be interested if the Bandicoot backpack was included.:-)

lilarkk
05-07-2004, 12:31 AM
here's another person for a co-op if the bandicoot was included!

the5howards
05-07-2004, 12:57 AM
I would be intrested. Most likely in the bandicoot but I might get a marsupial as well
Chrissy

jasabo
05-07-2004, 01:15 AM
There was actually a co-op a month or two ago that included the Marsupial. I can't remember if the Bandicoot was included though.

Do you know if she'll be including other bags in her co-op? I ordered a Marsupial and returned it because I didn't really like it, but I'm always looking at other bags :)

Lisa - mom to 10 month old twin boys

etwahl
05-07-2004, 08:29 AM
might be interested in one as a gift if the price is right.

neve, did she give you any indication what kind of pricing? would it be better than what we had in the original diaperbags.com co-op or about the same? it was $115 for marsupial alone or $120 for both the marsupial and the watermelon clutch.

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com

ismommy
05-07-2004, 08:37 AM
If the bandicoot is included I would be interested. Thanks for doing this.
Helene
mommy to Isabella

NEVE and TRISTAN
05-07-2004, 09:14 AM
She said she'd call me this morning, but I have a DRs appt so I'll have to hook up with her later...
Tammy I was hoping to run your prices by her to see if she will match or beat them, she is pretty easy going so I suspect she'll do what she can.

Our trike orders are $35 off so I wonder if that is kind of her rule of thumb there...
We'll see...
I'll update later everyone!!!
But I do know when I approached her I mentioned that new bag being the draw since we recently had a co-op...so I am pretty certain she is hoping to include those!!!
Neve
http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

MariFP
05-07-2004, 09:17 AM
I am interested!
Thanks for looking into this Neve!

houseof3boys
05-07-2004, 09:24 AM
A very strong possibility! :)

robmab719
05-07-2004, 10:18 AM
I am definitely interested in a Marsupial and Watermelon Clutch!! I don't know what color yet, but I am definitely in!!

holliam
05-07-2004, 10:33 AM
Neve, does she sell Fleurville too? I haven't stopped by the new store yet...hoping to do that today. I have my eye on the new Escape Pod from them so if we added this company too, I'd be all over this! :)

Holli

Lucian and Gabriels Mommy
05-07-2004, 10:39 AM
Thanks for doing this! I am definitely interested in a Bandicoot if that is included - I already have the Marsupial and Watermelon Clutch- they are great!
Gretchen

anutalp
05-07-2004, 10:49 AM
I'm in for the new Loom Bandicoot.
Only recently I started my diaper bag collection, I have only 4, but I have a lot of potential :)

robmab719
05-07-2004, 11:18 AM
Mariana,

What color is the interior of the black Marsupial? I love the look of the black, but I'm worried about being able to find things inside, so I'm leaning toward the moss green right now.

Also, what is the exterior fabric like? The "ballistic nylon" description is a little scary to me. I don't want to be walking around with a "manly" bag, KWIM?

Has anyone seen the red/turquoise flower print IRL? What fabric is that made of? I noticed they don't use the "ballistic nylon" in their descriptions of those, so I'm wondering.

etwahl
05-07-2004, 11:23 AM
diaperbags.com also did free shipping (and of course no tax), so you might want to mention that as well. 35% off would be great. i also want to know if she sells fleurville. might be interested in a mothership.

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com

khakismom
05-07-2004, 11:44 AM
Neve, you co-op queen, you rock! Count me in for a Loom Bandicoot, and if she decides to add Fleurville, I'd be in for the Alpha 7 and the Escape Pod.

THANKS!!!

candybomiller
05-07-2004, 12:13 PM
Neve, you rock!

Depending on the price, you can count me in too.

I hope. :)

bambipetals
05-07-2004, 12:36 PM
Wonderful!

I would definitely be interested! YIPPPEEE!

Stephanie
EDD 6/2/04

amp
05-07-2004, 01:33 PM
I *might* be interested if the price was right, but I don't think I can justify it. I am also interested in the Fleurville Alpha 7 if that were added, but again, only if I can afford it, which is a BIG if! Thanks for looking into it!