PDA

View Full Version : Is the Marsupial too big?

candybomiller
05-07-2004, 12:24 PM
I'm beginning to stress, like I do all the time (!) if the Marsupial might be too big considering Matt's already almost 2 and we're not going to have any more kids.

My diaper bag usage is mostly that it stays in my minivan stocked with diapers and wipes, then when we go into stores it gets stuffed with books, snacks, etc.

Right now I'm using an old-school black Gap backpack, but I want something more stylish.

Any other suggestions?

robmab719
05-07-2004, 01:15 PM
What about the Bandicoot? It's a little smaller than the Marsupial and has the backpack feature. Plus it has that stylish detachable clutch you could always use as a purse when your diaper bag days are over.

Or maybe a Petunia Pickle Bottom Toddler Tote? (That's going to be my first purchase once DD reaches toddler age!)

Chelsey333
05-07-2004, 02:16 PM
I don't take my Marsupial out for my 2 year old. It is just too big for his needs. Right now I have a bag packed in the car with supplies, like you. So all I need is a sippy cup, a snack, and my wallet. What about and ISM bag or Skip Hop?

Momof3Labs
05-07-2004, 04:03 PM
I really like the looks of the Marsupial, but haven't bought it because it looks so big - I rarely pack that much to go out. It sounds like it might be too big for you, too.

lmariana
05-07-2004, 09:16 PM
candy,

I agree with Robyn, the Bandicoot might be right for you. It's smaller than the Marsupial and has that cool backpack feature. :)

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

candybomiller
05-07-2004, 10:54 PM
I don't ever use the backpack feature of the bag I have now, so I was thinking of getting something I could use tote style.

Does anyone know if there is a size of the WW bags that would work for me? I'm so impatient for Kim to get her site up!!!