PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have the Lands End small tailored diaper tote?

candybomiller
05-07-2004, 11:25 PM
Is it big or small? I'm terrible at judging dimensions. It comes in pink, so I'm salivating. :)

Here's the link
http://www.landsend.com/cd/fp/prod/0,1467,1_2_474_43562_99561_78008_5:view=-1,00.html?CM_MERCH=ALT_43562&sid=2861098713429143660

ETA:link

Ang6
05-08-2004, 02:21 PM
Hi,

It's pretty small, but fine for one child on small trips if you don't have to bring any clothing. I have 2 in diapers so it was too small for me. Also, I though the straps were a bit too short, so it was hard to carry on my shoulder. FYI: The straps are pink on one side, and tan on the other. Overall, the bag is really cute.

Hope that helped!

AvasMama
05-08-2004, 06:31 PM
I have it -- we use it for pretty much everything except travel. It is pretty small, but well-organized. In it I have...

3 diapers (size 2 disposables)
ziploc bag w/ about a dozen wipes
couple of plastic bags for diaper disposal or wet clothes
small roll-up changing pad (bought separately from Babystyle)
lightweight receiving blanket
extra outfit
two small toys
pacifier
Mylicon drops
Insulated sleeve to pop a small Avent bottle in when needed

I also have the large tote, which for me is way, way too large for everyday use, but it has been a perfect travel bag. I can fit enough clothes, diapers, and misc. other stuff for an entire weekend, and I love the changing pad it comes with. It has two waterproof pockets you can stick a diaper and some wipes in, so you can just grab that for diaper changes. Worked wonderfully in the airport!

Both bags are great quality for the money!

Robyn & Ava (1-15-04)