PDA

View Full Version : Cute Sally Spicer Messenger and FREE coin purse with purchase!

mommy_1boy1girl
05-08-2004, 09:20 AM
This messenger diaper bag is so cute and you get a free coin purse with purchase. The offer is going on from May 7-May 31. The only down fall is delivery time is 6-7 weeks and they require 10% non-refundable deposit. I did call and ask them about returns. If you decide to return the bag AFTER you recieve it, then you get your full payment less shipping back. Oh well, I think I may order. That bag is SO cute!
http://www.strollandgo.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=59

*ETA* I just noticed that they changed the website to 10% down. WOOOHOOO!!! EVEN BETTER!!!

lmariana
05-08-2004, 11:39 AM
Oh wow! I didn't know Sally Spice made a messenger bag! That is totally cute! Thanks for the deal Laura!

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

jasabo
05-08-2004, 12:36 PM
Those are really cute. Do you know what they look like inside - how many pockets, etc? I couldn't find that on the website.

Lisa - mom to 10 month old twin boys

toomanystrollers
05-08-2004, 01:13 PM
I think I found my new bag LOL!!!! Now we need some interior shots and specs!

kensjen
05-08-2004, 01:41 PM
I did a live chat with "Joe" on their site, and he didn't have any other info. Said on Monday they are calling Sally Spicer to get more information, and will put it on the site. So check back next week. :)

Twin Mom
05-08-2004, 03:08 PM
Mariana and anyone else in Georgia - Not sure if you realized that Stroll and Go is local - in Woodstock so could probably just go there to see the interior pockets and the different fabrics if you need to. Personally I find it hard to visualize bags with the different fabrics when they only show a small swatch.

Since they deduct the shipping charge if you return the bag, you could avoid a problem if you just pick it up. Kind of a hassle but it might be worth it if you weren't really sure you wanted the bag. I guess you would have to confirm the company would let you come pick it up since bags might be shipped directly from Sally Spicer and not from their location. Just something to consider...

HTH
Aileen

the5howards
05-08-2004, 11:12 PM
Stroll and Go is actually a store as well as an online retailer. They are off of Hwy 92 in Woodstock (I just got directions today LOL) I am in process of placing a really large order from them for the new baby and I am going to pick it up. They have been extremely helpful with my choices for this unexpected time around.
Chrissy

supersparkee
05-08-2004, 11:31 PM
Thanks for letting us GA people that this is an actual store and not just mail order. I have eyeing the E3 stroller, which they carry, and wanted to see IRL.

mommy_1boy1girl
05-10-2004, 03:43 PM
They now have it up on the website!!

Here is the C&P:
Measures 12 x 15 x 6.5 inches, 2 large inside pockets 1 outside pocket and 1 bottle holder

Here is the C&P with more details:
Detailed Description
Sally Spicer Messengers are constructed with the highest quality standards and attention to detail. 2 large pockets on the inside, 1 pocket on the outside and a bottle holder on the outside side. The Messenger measures a roomy 12 x 15 x 6.5 inches.

I hope this helps someone!