PDA

View Full Version : Timbuk2 bag Shortcut bag $39.95, over 40 % off at REI outlet

Jsher
05-09-2004, 07:41 PM
Bag dimensions are 12 x 10 x 4 inches..

Comes in navy/silver, red/silver and black and grey

"Set your hands free while you sightsee--this companion bag holds all your essential gear with ease.

*Main compartment is big enough to carry keys, wallet, energy bars, an extra layer and a camera
*Three convenient carrying options: padded carrying handle, stowable waist straps, and quick-adjust shoulder strap
*Convenient quick-access exterior zip pocket and exterior cell phone pocket
*Internal organizer pocket and keyring leash help keep your life organized
*Ballistic nylon exterior with waterproof vinyl interior stands up to hard use
*Padded, non-absorbent back panel ensures carrying comfort

Don't forget to go thru ebates or fat wallet for extra savings.

http://www.rei.com/online/store/ProductDisplay?productId=47804997&storeId=8001&catalogId=40000008001&langId=-1

Jodi

mmaimp
05-10-2004, 08:43 AM
Thanks for the link. Does anyone know if the red will match the Metallica P3?

Twin Mom
05-11-2004, 10:39 PM
Thanks for the link. I actually ordered one figuring if I didn't like it I would just return it to the store. It seems similar in size to the Metro which is what I was considering but I didn't like any of the Metro color combos and didn't want to get a solid color.

Does anyone know what the difference between this bag and the Metro would be besides a slight difference in size?

I would love a custom T2 but I think the Pee Wee would be too big for me. I guess I will see how big this one is and then decide.

Aileen