PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have the Skip Hop corduroy bag?

LaceyJ
05-10-2004, 12:45 AM
I really love corduroy, and even though the cord is a bit more $$$ than the canvas, it's still reasonable for a nice, cool diaper bag. Has anyone seen the cord in person? The Camel and Burnt Sienna colors look awesome.

Thanks!
Lacey

smomom
05-10-2004, 09:45 AM
I have the red corduroy Skip Hop and really like it. I ordered a canvas one too, but kept the cord. It's a different look and I really liked that. My only complaint is that sometimes the corduroy fabric "sticks" to my clothes - hard to explain, but the cord ribbing can sometimes stick to your shirt and twist it a little. It's a really minor complaint. Other than that, I am totally pleased with it. I got my corduroy bag from BabyAge less than a month ago for $50. They even gave me a deal on the shipping since of missed the BBB free shipping offer. I never dreamed that the price of the cord bags would go up so much.

LaceyJ
05-11-2004, 01:10 AM
Thanks for the info! I think I'll go for the cord bag. I know it's 50% more, but good quality cord is 100% cotton, and I think that's worth the price difference. Besides, it seems that any diaper bag under $100 is more or less a well-priced bag.