PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have any ideas for a Fleurville coop?

candybomiller
05-10-2004, 04:40 PM
I need the new escape pod to match my mothership! :)

jasabo
05-11-2004, 12:03 AM
I wish!! I REALLY want an Alpha 7, but I'm also considering a Bumble or a T2...a Fleurville co-op would make that decision MUCH easier for me :)

Lisa - mom to 11 month old twin boys

pjeaston
05-11-2004, 12:10 AM
What is a coop? I am a mom of two little girls and love my Mothership and Escape Pod.

lmariana
05-11-2004, 07:45 AM
A co-op is when one gracious retailer coordinates a special discount with the manufacturer(s), like Fleurville, Loom, or Skip Hop, for example. They arrange a special discount exclusively for our boards, their most loyal and faithful followers. :)

We did one in March with www.diaperbags.com on Loom, Oi Oi, and Sally Spicer bags. It's a good opportunity for us to save a little money, buy the bags we lust over, and for the retailer to get some good business and exposure.

I would love a Fleurville co-op when the new fabrics come out, a Loom one when the Bandicoot is finally released, and a Sally Spicer co-op for their new messenger style bag!

I know you work for a company, that shall remain nameless, which sells one of these bags. If you would like to help us organize a co-op in the future, send me an email outside the boards and we'll chat! My hubby just ordered my new Escape Pod from your store, and I LOVE IT!

Mariana
mariana @ heinzandmariana.com
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

robmab719
05-11-2004, 11:13 AM
I'm working on a co-op with Baby Oliver Boutique and have an email in to the owner to see if the Escape Pod bags will be available. Not sure when or IF we'll be able to pull it off, but I'm working on it!

Also, I got an email reply from Aiko Baby (www.aikobaby.com) expressing interest in a co-op in the near future. They also stock the Loom and Fleurville lines. They are currently restocking their inventory and promised to get back with me in a couple of weeks with more info.