PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have the Lands End Tote diaper bag...

pastaff65
05-10-2004, 08:29 PM
Just saw these online and wondering if anyone has any experience with them? Thanks, Patty

Kieransmom
05-10-2004, 08:44 PM
Which one...there are a few. I have one I double as a purse. It really does not look like a diaper bag. Is this the one you were looking at?

Michelle
Mommy to Kieran, born 5/9/03

kseltmann
05-10-2004, 09:31 PM
I have the LE Large tote in Ice Pink with a monogram. I love it, but got some kind of grease on it only a few weeks later. That is why I hate spending a lot of money on a diaper bag.
Anyway, lots of pockets, secret pocket for keys and sunglasses, changing pad is big... I warn you, its a big bag, but I think it is a good one to have in the collection.
HTH.

pastaff65
05-10-2004, 10:36 PM
I like them both but I see the post below says the large tote is really big. I think I would prefer the smaller one, just something to take on short trips to the store, etc. Thanks, Patty

AvasMama
05-11-2004, 12:48 PM
I have both the large and the small totes in black. I use the small one for everyday stuff and the large one for travel. I agree with the PP that the large is really big.

I think they are a great value for the price. There was another post asking about them a few days or so ago where I listed everything I carry in the small bag that might give you an idea of whether or not it will work for you!

Robyn & Ava (1-15-04)

ETA: Here's the link to the post I mentioned above
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=63&topic_id=6861&mesg_id=6861&page=2