PDA

View Full Version : Whimsical Wear /Oi Oi /Sweet Tulip owners-???????

hubie
05-11-2004, 03:15 PM
WW bags-which style do you have-elizabeth, hand tote or 3pea? I am unsure which to get but like the inside order. Can you get it with one strap only? What options do you have and like/dislike? Are they pretty sturdy and durable??? They are awfully cute!

Anyone have the oi oi bags? Like or dislike etc????? I liked the look of the messenger polka dot black/pink but havent seen irl.

Anyone have the sweet tulip bags? I like the plastic-type finish to wipe off easy. The two sizes seem good too. How are the insides??? Is it one or two straps?? The pictures I have seen, I cant tell for sure.

Or, I am mothership/alpha 7 bound!

jasabo
05-12-2004, 08:16 PM
I have a WW 3 Peas and love it! It's very well made, sturdy and durable. I throw it around and stuff it in my stroller basket, and it still looks great.

Not sure about the straps, though I can't imagine you'd want it with just one strap since it's a tote and not a messenger. Kim's great to work with. I'm sure she'd answer any of your questions if you email her.

Lisa

writeleigh
05-12-2004, 08:31 PM
Is there a website for Whimsical Wear??

lmariana
05-12-2004, 11:42 PM
Hubie,

Check the Baby Bag Swap for the Oi Oi Dot Messenger, it may be on there with the lime interior...

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/babybags

From my experience with the Oi Oi Striped Messenger, I found the strap too short to wear messenger style, but it would work great on the shoulder.

I wish I could help you with the Sweet Tulip bags! I've been interested in them too. They do look pretty functional. I believe the large tote bag has two shoulder straps, and the scooter bag has one adjustable strap, but I'm just guessing from the pictures.

I'll tell you something though, after using a Mothership and Alpha 7, I think I'm totally spoiled. :)

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003