PDA

View Full Version : Got my Chester and Dobre

blnony
05-11-2004, 03:34 PM
I recieved both bags today!! Whooo Hooo.
I haven't got to really play with them much; but I have great first impressions on both.
The Chester tote is more slick feeling, has two pockets on the outside, and two bottle pockets on the inside.
The straps are a canvas webbing, much like the ISM tote. It will def. stand by inself and it has a slick canvas interior. ITs a darling bag.
The Dobre Bag is the Bambino style and seems great. It has more of a fabric feel than slick, and has a huge zipper pocket on the outside and a hugh pocket on the inside for the changing pad and two other big pockets and one bottle pocket. Its a very good quality bag; more so than I thought when I ordered it. It does have a slick interior for easy cleaning. Both bags have zipper closures. The Dobre bag is bigger than the Chester, but both are good size.
I don't see myself getting rid of either like i thought I would because both are just adorable.
The Chester bag did come with a change purse and changing pad and the Dobre bag came with a changing pad too.
I'll try to post so pics later when I get a chance.

wagner36
05-11-2004, 05:31 PM
Oh good! I love my Dobre bag too! I got mine before DS was born last year, and I don't use it all that often, but I am always really happy when I do. I have the Washington Square fabric - what do you have???

lmariana
05-11-2004, 05:35 PM
Brianna, I'm so glad you like your new bags! I can't wait to see pictures!

Did you order them from the same place? The store I ordered from no longer carries the Bambino Bag, so they can only send me the Toddler Tote.

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

lstef plus2
05-11-2004, 06:55 PM
Glad you like the bags.

If you have time, I would be interested in seeing pictures of the Chester bag. Also, can you tell me where you got the Chester bag--I like the zipper top closure and I only am able to find the magnetic button closure.

celfsh
05-12-2004, 01:27 AM
Brianna,

I've been eyeing the Dobre Goods bag for a while and am dying to see pics when you get a chance! Which print did you get?

celeste
mom to olivia 9/25/02

blnony
05-12-2004, 09:25 AM
Here are some pics.
The Dobre Bambino is the Cirque print and the Chester Classic Diaper Tote is the Red Flower print (I forgot the real name)

lmariana
05-12-2004, 10:06 AM
I love the Dobre Bag!!!! I can't wait to get mine. Where did you order yours from?

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com

jec2
05-12-2004, 10:22 AM
Cute bag! Love the pattern!

ETA: let me specify, I love the Dobre bag's pattern.

blnony
05-12-2004, 10:29 AM
I went ahead and ordered it from the totshop. I wanted that size and that pattern so I paid the ridiculous shipping! :D
I ordered the Chester bag from chesterhandbags. I had great service with both places.

cchavez
05-12-2004, 11:14 AM
Mariana, where did you order your bag? I didn't see a toddler tote on the dobre site.....I REALLY LOVE the baby bag in cirque.....but maybe the toddler tote would suit my needs right now.

lmariana
05-12-2004, 11:30 AM
I ordered the Toddler Tote from http://www.bellissimama.com/diaperbags.htm, but they only have it in the Green Hawaiian and Denise's Doodles prints. But I think it's the same as the "Phys Ed" bag on the dobregoods.com site.

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com

blnony
05-12-2004, 02:14 PM
The dimensions on the Phys Ed and Bambino are pretty close. I was torn on which to get.

The Phys Ed is 12x18x5
The Bambino is 12x15x6