PDA

View Full Version : No Baby Oliver Co-op For Now :(

robmab719
05-12-2004, 10:38 AM
Here is the email I got from Tracy today:

Hi Robyn:

Don't worry- you are not a pest at all! I am happy to answer your questions.

We are going to carry the escape pods soon. These bags are very small (clutch size) and for a toddler who is almost potty trained but you need to carry an "emergency" diaper and wipes - just in case... I think it is a neat idea.

We sold out of Talene's 2003 collection and we should have her new Spring 2004 bag in within the next couple of weeks. They are pretty expensive though- about $245.

I have some bad news about the co-op. I spoke with a few of our major designers but nobody could commit to one at this time. They all said perhaps in the future. Spring is a really busy time for the designers. I am sorry that we couldn't work something out. Perhaps another time- a few of them said that they might be open to it in the future (like in a year or so). I am sorry to have to disappoint everyone.

Thanks so much for all of the positive things that we've read about our store on the Windsor Forum. We are a small, family owned company and we really appreciate customers like the Windsor ladies. I am Mom of a 20 month old so I can appreciate many of the issues on the board.

Take care Robyn and keep in touch.

Kindest Regards,

Tracy Herbert

Keep in mind that the 10% coupon code is good through the end of may, so if you're interested in any of the bags on the site (Sweet Tulip, Oi Oi, Fleurville, Loom Bandicoot), you can still get this deal. But no co-op. Sorry!

Still working on one with Aiko Baby, so maybe that one will pan out!

lmariana
05-12-2004, 10:54 AM
Thanks for the update Robyn!

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

jasabo
05-12-2004, 01:26 PM
Darn! Well thanks for trying. Guess I'll be using the 10% coupon, which is certainly better then nothing :)

Lisa