PDA

View Full Version : Wow! Expandable Diaper Bag

bluhimmy
05-13-2004, 07:03 PM
Has anyone seen this diaper bag from One Step Ahead?

http://www.onestepahead.com/jump.jsp?itemID=123757&itemType=PRODUCT&lGen=detail&iMainCat=117&iSubCat=27211&iProductID=123757&change=117

Can't beat the price, on sale for $29.95 from $59.95!

I'm pretty tempted. But does anyone have one, please let me know if you liked it or not.

Thanks!
Diana

lmariana
05-13-2004, 07:11 PM
Diana, I think for $30, it's worth a shot! It looks functional and dad-friendly. I wonder how easy to clean the exterior is. It's a shame the "inside" picture doesn't enlarge, I'm curious to see what the interior looks like.

If you get it, be sure to write a review and tell us what you think!

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

bluhimmy
05-14-2004, 03:35 PM
I think you're right. For $30, it's worth a shot. Now I need to see if I can find a coupon...

Emmas Mom
05-14-2004, 04:21 PM
I had this one & returned it. Here's why: for me the cover "flap" (for lack of a better word), was a hassle to get into all the time. Especially if it was in a stroller basket or I had DD in my arms. I decided I needed something that just had a zipper or snap opening for easier access. Cause half the time I'd flop open the cover flap to try to find something but if I got distracted it would flop back down again. The inside of the "flap" has a zippered mesh area that I tried putting her dirty duds bag or a change of clothes. That made the flap heavier & it would fall closed more easily. Plus, if the clothes or dirty duds bag slipped to the crease, where the flap was supposed to fold over (so it would close), it made it hard to close the bag. It velcro'd closed. I hope that makes sense, it's kind of hard for me to describe. It was a very nice looking bag I just thought it wasn't very functional for my taste. Still, if you can get around that, it's a good deal. :)

MamaKath
05-14-2004, 11:27 PM
I was having some of the thoughts of the flap thing just looking at the pictures. It looks like it might be pretty heavy which is a comment I have heard about many of the OSA diaper bags.