PDA

View Full Version : Favorite snack container for diaper bag???

Mikesa3
05-13-2004, 11:15 PM
Just wondering if anyone has a special container they keep in their bags for snacks.I usually just grab a ziplock but sometimes the snack get crushed.Any suggestions?I usually pack graham crackers or animal cookies but could try something else.Thanks
Nancy-Mom to 6 great kids

jasabo
05-13-2004, 11:21 PM
I usually just use a small disposable Gladwear container. They're very light and the very small size is perfect for graham crackers if you break them in half or quarters, which I always do anyway since my guys are still small. Ziplocks don't work for me either...nothing worse then reaching in for a cracker to calm a screaming baby and getting a handfull of crumbs :)

Lisa - mom to 11 month old twin boys

stillplayswithbarbies
05-13-2004, 11:45 PM
I like the Take n Toss containers. The lids are all interchangeable, so I sometimes use the large sippy cup as a snack container with a regular lid on it.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

houseof3boys
05-14-2004, 08:55 AM
Good to know about the lids! We have tons of the cups and Ryan hates them so I'll have to check out the containers just for the lids. :)

Chelsey333
05-14-2004, 09:07 AM
I use the First Years disposable plastic containers and I love them. I never toss them though. You can buy them at Toys R US or the grocery store sometimes has them. They come in 2 different sizes and nothing gets crushed.

Lucian and Gabriels Mommy
05-14-2004, 09:37 AM
I recently started using Sassy Containers which I bought at Target. They come in three different sizes per pack and on the 2 larger sizes have snap open lids (good for my 2 year old because I don't have to take the entire lid off and he can help himself). They come in some cool translucent colors. I have been keeping 2 of them in the inside bottle pocket of my Marsupial. So far so good on these!
Gretchen
Lucian 12/18/01
Gabriel 8/22/03

amp
05-14-2004, 11:30 AM
We love the TNT containers also! We like to use the small snack containers for snacks, but we also use them w/ the sippy lids for small sippy cups! They also fit the straw cups if you feel like cutting down the straws!

DDowning
05-14-2004, 12:23 PM
I have plain old rubbermaid snack size containers. Work Great. An added bonus is that they double as teething rings. In a pinch I'll give one of them to Carson and he loves to shake the snacks inside around and bite on the rubber linds.

Andrea S
05-14-2004, 12:31 PM
I use the take n toss.

Andrea
mom to Andrew 8/14/02

DeborahM
05-14-2004, 07:50 PM
I also use the ziplock snack-size bags, but have a couple snack-traps as well. Some moms in my playgroup had them and I really like both the handles and the spill-proof top. The snacktrap is great for cereal and small-sized things like the mini-teddy grahams. You can only get them online at either www.snacktrap.com or at onestepahead.

Deborah
Mom to Thomas and soon-to-be baby girl

cchavez
05-14-2004, 09:10 PM
www.burdickbaby.com carries them too!