PDA

View Full Version : how do you like your white corduroy mothership?

etwahl
05-14-2004, 11:23 AM
i'm wanting to get a mothership (when a good sale hits) and originally wanted the pink stripe, but i think i like the white one better now. i even ask dh and he said the white. only because it will go with more. i already have a red loom.

just wondering how those who have the white like it? i never thought of myself as a white bag girl, but with the coating, i guess it's safe! also, it is white-white or more of a cream-white?

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com

sbjf
05-14-2004, 01:20 PM
Tammy, I am so drawn to the white coruroy myself. I think it will be a perfect alternate to our red Marsupials. I think I could even pull of using it year round since it's 'corduroy', kind of like a winter white thing maybe?

The only reason I'm not grabbing one now is because I'm afraid that my next bag should be able to be worn mesg. style or backpack style at least. THat's why I'm leaning towards the Alpha 7, but I'm still undecided because I do love the white cord. I emailed Fleurville last night to ask if they may be coming out with the Alpha 7 in white corduroy, I'll let you know if I hear anything.

I may seriously just go for the Mothership white cord. if the Alpha won't be coming in it and get the white cord escape pod to match it. Either way I'm getting the white cord escape pod evenually though, even if I go with an Alpha 7 instead, cause it will coordinate I think.

I'm not getting these right now though, but eventually! Let me know what you decide!

jk3
05-14-2004, 01:41 PM
I love my white Mothership. It's definitely white, not cream. I decided between the pink stripe, the paisley + the white + decided on the white because it's pretty + something I won't get sick of in the long run. I have a PP bacpack which is a funky fabric so I needed something simpler. The white is great because my dh will also hold it when we are out. It's neat to have a white bag that won't get dirty. I saw someone with the light brown corduroy bag + that looked beautiful too. I can wear the Mothership messenger style but I know that doesn't work for everyone. I bought it on Ebay so I got a good price.

Jenn
DS 6/3/03