PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have an Ella cosmetic bag, paci pouch or bottle bag?

lmladuke
05-14-2004, 12:01 PM
I am eagerly awaiting my WW backpack from Kim in the Nova check fabric. At present, Kim does not make any little "mother's bags" and I thought maybe I would order one from Ella since apparently they have the nova check fabric again (especially if I might be able to get 30% off with the code that was posted here a few days ago)

I want a bag I can put my wallet, lipstick, gum, etc. in for me, and just throw into my diaper bag. Not really sure which of the above 3 products that ella makes would be the best. I know people have posted various reviews on them a while back and was wondering if anyone has one (or more) of these accessories could comment on which one is the best.

Thanks!

Lori

LD92599
05-14-2004, 12:20 PM
I have the Ella cosmetic bag and paci pouch in the Nova check fabric. You'd be better off w/ the cosmetic bag..esp if you want to put your wallet into it (assuming your wallet is on the small side!). I keep all of the little diaper bag "essentials" in the cosmetic bag and find that I grab that when I go into a store instead of the whole bag!

Laura
mom to William

http://homepage.mac.com/ld14m

bluej
05-14-2004, 12:46 PM
I have the bottle bag and I love being able to keep my stuff in there and just move that from diaper bag to diaper bag. I got the bottle bag b/c it has a handle and I thought that would be more convenient for me. I can fit my overstuffed wallet, a bottle of hand lotion, a small notepad, a pen, my sunglasses, lipgloss, a stick of sunblock and my chell phone in it easily and be able to find all of that w/o much rummaging. I got khaki twill fabric on the outside and inside so that it would coordinate with most of my bags. B/c it's twill on both sides it's quite sturdy. I'm quite pleased with it :)

lmladuke
05-14-2004, 12:55 PM
Would you mind measuring for me - I could not find them on the Ella site. Also, does the top of the bag close?

Lori

bluej
05-14-2004, 01:59 PM
No problem :)

Across the bottom it's 4 x 4 1/2
The top opening is 5 x 5
It's 8 inches high
The strap is 15 inches from end to end

The options for closure if I recall correctly were no closure, snap closure and ribbon closure. I got the ribbon, but I rarely tie it. It stands on it's own and my diaper bag is usually pretty packed so it doesn't tip over, so I don't have an issue of stuff falling out.

lmladuke
05-14-2004, 02:02 PM
Thanks so much!

Lori