PDA

View Full Version : Any news on the Loom co-op?

hardysmom
05-14-2004, 11:14 PM
How can I order one?

Stephanie

jec2
05-15-2004, 11:48 AM
Stephanie,

I think all the information is in Neve's post below. As I recall, you are just to email your order to debbie. Include what you'd like, your address, phone number and a good time of day to get a hold of you (roughly). She will then call to get CC info.

HTH

hardysmom
05-16-2004, 12:32 AM
Sorry.. I am pretty new to all of this. I ordered a Loom during the diaperbags.com sale, but a friend now wants one. Who is Debbie? I got the email address, but does she have a site or a B&M store? Does she carry all of the colors? If so, I can just send my friend to the Loom site to pick one out.

Thanks and sorry if this has been covered. I had twins a few weeks ago so I don't have the time/energy to search as hard as I should ;)

Stephanie

jec2
05-16-2004, 01:28 AM
Wow, twins! Congratulations :)

Here is the link to Neve's post about the co-op.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=63&topic_id=6846&mode=full&page=

Debbie is a B&M retailer who has helped with group discounts (the k-trikes we ordered last month), and whose store Neve frequents. I believe that you will be able to order any color. With the Loom marsupial I got from diaperbags.com the bag was drop-shipped (sent directly from the company) so I imagine it might work that way again, but I cannot say for sure. Either way, I imagine debbie can get all the colors.